Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was pissing myself when she picked up the sausages and said she bought 2 packs because Steve likes to eat a lot so she picked up 2 packs of sausages (sniff) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let’s face it, we don’t even need to watch her videos, between us all we can guess the script & sniffs. She is dull inside and out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also picked up, sniff, I also picked up, sniff, I also picked up, sniff sniff. Change the bloody record. Can’t she hear how repetitive she is when she plays it back to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Got this baby shampoo for the boys as they needed some more toiletries for the bathroom so I picked up this shampoo.... does she have dyslexia? Has she ever said? Her sentences never make sense and the way she speaks is not correct at all..she doesn’t even type it out correct. “I hope your all really good” 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got to be honest, I am absolutely gutted she’s taken away the ability to see how many dislikes there are, it was a huge part of the reason I’d watch her videos, it gave me so much joy clicking that little button, I don’t know how I’ll get over it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve got to be honest, I am absolutely gutted she’s taken away the ability to see how many dislikes there are, it was a huge part of the reason I’d watch her videos, it gave me so much joy clicking that little button, I don’t know how I’ll get over it 😂😂
Omg, same here. Not watched it yet, but an 8 MINUTE vlog of a food haul was what she's 'premiered'. 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg, same here. Not watched it yet, but an 8 MINUTE vlog of a food haul was what she's 'premiered'. 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO:
Please remember when you do watch, sniff, this is the pinnacle of 6 years hard work....ya know, pointing at food you picked up in a supermarket and relaying this to subscribers that in a tin of soup, is soup and 2 packs of 8 sausages equals more sausages than one pack. Seriously....wtaf, when did this become an activity contributing to our GDP, describing labels on your food shopping. This is more bleeping hype than Covid ('all that's going on") will ever bloody be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was pissing myself when she picked up the sausages and said she bought 2 packs because Steve likes to eat a lot so she picked up 2 packs of sausages (sniff) 🤣
Imagine your ‘job’ being getting on camera and talking about how many sausages your fella eats

Move aside Harry and Megan ,Rebegga from t’ dales is premiering her food haul !!!

Got this baby shampoo for the boys as they needed some more toiletries for the bathroom so I picked up this shampoo.... does she have dyslexia? Has she ever said? Her sentences never make sense and the way she speaks is not correct at all..she doesn’t even type it out correct. “I hope your all really good” 🙈🙈
Why does she use baby shampoo ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine your ‘job’ being getting on camera and talking about how many sausages your fella eats

Move aside Harry and Megan ,Rebegga from t’ dales is premiering her food haul !!!

Why does she use baby shampoo ?
Makes the boys hair all shiny and silky soft and super healthy...and silky and shiny and super soft, sniff. Swipe up for ma boys' hair...I'll cut it off them and send it to ya. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My 8 year old watched it with me and asked me why the lady keeps sniffing 🤣🤣
I told her to listen out for the bingos. A fun game for the whole family.

• Haha
So she picked up some salad because she doesnt have it much? Has she forgotten she told us all she absolutely hates it, its for rabbits and its like eating a plant 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Me and woody enjoy an actimel in the mornings, actimel ad incoming....🙄

• Haha
I will NEVER understand how people find watching someone talk about what they have bought on their weekly food shop exciting??!
These videos must be killing what little brain cells the people tuning in have left. And some stream it on their actual wide screen tvs???! This is not entertainment!!! I don't get it, shopping to me is a task that I complete to feed my family for the week, why would anyone give a tit about what I or anyone else buys??
As for her "meal ideas" I wouldn't feed half the stuff she makes to my dog.

“So the herbs.. we’ve got paprika” 🤦🏻‍♀️ I digress
I do love the herby flavour I get from the addition of paprika to a meal....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Beggy: "Got a really busy and stressful time at work at the minute".
Beaver: "tell me about it, maybe I can help".
Beggy: "I need to make the distinction between tuna in spring water/brine/sunflower oil and draw out the differences between a pack of 6 sausages and the reasons why anyone would need to double up on these. Also, re-inventing the wheel when I describe chicken. I can't keep saying that I bought chicken 'cos Steve likes chicken, so I bought him some chicken. It's so hard Steve and to top it all, I need to introduce that you are not able to survive as 2SS and I need to buy more sausages. Shall I just say you need more, or do I fail and say I bought sausages 'cos Steve likes sausages, so I bought him sausages?" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.