Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As entertaining as food shop bingo is going to be , is the new inspiring content that her subscribers have waited weeks for really a video identical to ones she’s uploaded a dozen times last year?
embarrassed for her that after all This time , this is the best she can come up with🙄🤣🤣
The meal ideas will be entertaining. Bet she went to the butchers for her meat and will claim in doing so she’s supporting small local businesses.
Meal ideas;
Some sort of mince dish - lasagne/Bolognese/shepherds/cottage pie.
Burritos or fajitas using a sad boxed kit.
Chicken breast for won night because Steve likes chicken so I got chicken for won night.
some steak maybe, she’ll act like it’s ground breaking.

cannot wait.

Can’t wait for the educashunal food shop video.
Suh suh educashnul and raw - like the meat she’ll be serving.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love when she films all her educashanul content and stuff it’s dead helpful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly the absolute shite she was spouting on her lumi flogging page, when did Rebecca become a dermatologist? Telling people to send her pictures of their skin so she can help decide what cleanser they need 😩😩😩😂😂😂

Can’t wait for the educashunal food shop video.
imagine saying ‘IM BACK BABY’ and you are just putting out the same crappy videos as last year. No thoughts or ideas at all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Food shop haul 'premieres' at 6:00pm! 🤪 🤣
My video 's going live later today, so I've scheduled the premiere for later, it's going live later, at 6pm today, cos I wanted it go live later. I'M BACK!! later though, it's going live at 6 'cos I wanted it later for all you lovelies who will have something to watch when you get back from your jobs. It's a funny one! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Rebecca Lamb (NEVER TO BE HOBSON) SNIFF
102K subscribers (IGNORE THE FACT THAT MOST ARE CALLED KARINA, MARINA AND VARIATIONS THEREOF)

Hi I'm Rebecca, I'm a mummy to two & I post videos on motherhood, (HOW I TRAINED MY KIDS TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR) food, (SLOW COOKER SLOP) lifestyle, (THE DUNGEON IN THE DALES) fashion (FOR ME, NOT MY KIDS...EVER)
beauty (HAVE I MENTIONED LUMISPA?) travel! (TENERIFE, TENERIFE AND, OH YES, TENERIFE)

#familyfoodshopping #foodshoppinghaul #mealideas HA! HA! HA!
♥ FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @Rebeccaellenlamb http://instagram.com/rebeccaellenlamb PASS
THE FAMILY CHANNEL - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8A4... PAGE NOT AVAILABLE
FOLLOW ME ON 21 BUTTONS - https://www.21buttons.com/buttoner/re... NOT A CHANCE IN HELL
I'm a part of the Channel Mum Team, subscribe for the honest face of parenting https://www.youtube.com/user/channelmum NOT ANYMORE
For videos from me and other great parenting vloggers visit https://www.channelmum.com NO THANKS
For all advertising enquiries please contact [email protected] [email protected]
Some links I use may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through that link, thank you ♥ SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR ME TO MOVE TO SPAIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Premier wtf
What planet is SHE ON
SHES DELUDED
Cant wait - just for the laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how old is woody ? I got 15 hours for one of my sons the term after 3,our household income is above average it’s people on lower incomes who get 30 hours form what I remember but everyone is entitled to 15 no matter the income x
if both parents are working you are entitled to 30 hours if only 1 or certain benefits it’s 15!

Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely sick and tired of vloggers like Rebecca using mental health as content. To them it's just a post but to many people it's real life. Rebecca likes to jump on the Caroline Flack bandwagon, sadly Ms Flacks own family have spoken openly that she had suffered with mental health problems for many years, attempting suicide on a number of occasions, especially after relationships broke down. So Rebecca stop using CF as content, because the lady had suffered for many years, not trolls or online bullying. Maybe you need to grow up, stop using someone else's misery as an excuse for your own behaviour. You will probably be responsible for damaging many women's mental health, with your MLM scam, overpriced junk, encouraging people with little to no money to line your grubby pockets. When they can't pay bills or put food on the table, you won't care. You are possibly one of the biggest trolls, because you target the vulnerable and scam them out of money they can't afford. For the people who says, no one forces them, they are correct and that is why you target the vulnerable because they are easy to manipulate. Maybe keep your MLM posts for the business account and not the vlogging account

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why a load of shite that was. A great raw educational video 😂😂 & you can’t dislike it sneaky witch !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
2 months of nothing and that’s the 8 minute tit she put out, Jesus Christ Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She spent the first minute of the video sniffing, I lost count of how many time’s she sniffed.

Couldn’t watch the rest. I wanted something educashnal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg 😂 what a tit show lol... went to the farm shop for some meat and veg and fruit, as wanted to go there to get our meat and veg, so went there to just get veg and meat and stuff. Veg? A punnet of tomatoes and 3 peppers? Jesus Chris. Surely that mince is enough for 2 meals?? SNIFF AND STUFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF....their fruit and veg intake is so bad. What do the boys snack on?! What goes in their packed lunch? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Baby shampoo for a 7 year old? My 4 year old would lose his mind if I tried to use that on him!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
"I also picked up some tuna. Can't remember where I heard it, but just heard if you get tuna in spring water, it's 'supposed' to be better for ya, so I got four of those 'cos I'm a BOSSBABE and only buy what I can buy twice! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s got a lot of red meat in😳 who said she would get a burrito box kit? Bang on!!!!!!😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would be devastated if I was that predictable 😂😂 she leads such a boring, repetitive, mundane life regardless of lockdown or not lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.