Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad salad story has killed me. I thought she was a boss babe who could handle anything? Who knew that a bit of lettuce was her kryptonite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just waiting for her to put her two pence in over the Meghan an Harry doc.

I bet she doesn’t even know the queens name.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to clean the kitchen when she wakes? Does she just make tea then leave it? All the food and mess fermenting. Am I the only one who tidies the kitchen before they go to bed for the night?

Reactions: 25
Why does she have to clean the kitchen when she wakes? Does she just make tea then leave it? All the food and mess fermenting. Am I the only one who tidies the kitchen before they go to bed for the night?
I try to clear up as I'm going along but generally the dishwasher is filled straight after we've eaten. Before I had a dishwasher I washed up before bed each night... Imagine coming down to a dirty, untidy kitchen every morning. It would just start my day off on the wrong foot! Scrambling around dirty dishes to make coffee and breakfast!

Reactions: 15
Playing with woody, aka having him pose in front of the camera. Can’t she just put her phone away? She’s obsessed. Woody will be confused when he goes to school and sees an adult without a phone up to their face 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I try to clear up as I'm going along but generally the dishwasher is filled straight after we've eaten. Before I had a dishwasher I washed up before bed each night... Imagine coming down to a dirty, untidy kitchen every morning. It would just start my day off on the wrong foot! Scrambling around dirty dishes to make coffee and breakfast!
I know right? I’d absolutely hate it, would stink!

Reactions: 5
Not only that but given the location and age of that shack I'd be petrified leaving any food out would attract mice and rats 🥴

Reactions: 22
We are going to play a game woody. It’s called how many selfie’s shall we upload to insta stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always have to talk AT woody. ‘We’re playing aren’t we woody’ - who are you trying to convince??

Get ya bingo cards out guys, it’s happening!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her 'filter vs reality' reel was copied as well. Same background song too and the other girl had posted hers first.
View attachment 470019
LOL sorry to throw it back a few pages but that girls my friends cousins - probably had to put in a Tena lady when she saw Beggy replied though as she’s trying to be a boss babe influencer hun too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As entertaining as food shop bingo is going to be , is the new inspiring content that her subscribers have waited weeks for really a video identical to ones she’s uploaded a dozen times last year?
embarrassed for her that after all This time , this is the best she can come up with🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.