Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s okay to buy a cheap black head sucker for £1? Otayyyy hun

Alfie I’m going to get this out the box, you say it looks disgusting.
But mum it’s the same as the one you have isn’t it?
No Alfie this one isn’t medical graded silicon and it’s just spins around different! Just say it looks disgusting otayy!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Also, she hasn’t even used it yet. How is she saying that it’s so bad?
And I ’m sorry but I couldn’t give a crap about a real lumi or a fake one personally. But... I find her latest story so patronising. Imagine you actually work hard, have a full time job, buy your children nice clothes and a real bed to sleep in. But you couldn’t afford £200 for a lumi so you decided to buy a cheaper version, you’d feel a bit belittled by that latest story.
There’s nothing wrong with buying a cheaper version!!! It’s only like buying a supermarket brand rather than branded food!?
Tbh by showing it, she’s just showing that you can buy one for a fraction of the price 😂
PRICK

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
All this coming from the girl that frequently shops at Primark etc. Absolutely nothing wrong with those shops, but they sell cheaper versions of designer items. She’s a moron. Totally isolating the majority of her followers by pretending to be something she’s not.

Reactions: 26
Even if the lumi one was better can you even compare it after one use? Skincare doesn’t always work straight away

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s gonna do video basically implying buy the more expensive one BUT remember don’t buy what you can’t afford to buy twice! Don’t buy to keep up with people! And most importantly ask yourself do you really need it?
But sod all of that and swipe up as I have a car payment due and need your cash. Thanks hun..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This sounds terrible because weight shouldn’t define someone but I honestly feel she was so much happier in herself and in her life and not trying to be everyone else when she was a lot thinner!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah all the lumi hunzzzz are doing this compare to the cheaper version which is just the funniest tit ever.

ITS NOT 15 HERTZ
IT DOESN'T JOG

Stfu Sharon we've seen this 400 times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what about be kind? what if the maker of the less expensive lumi's sat somewhere in china tearing up, cos of how big becky dingle is slating their product before even trying it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Latest post... is Woody wearing a tea cosy that was left behind by the previous owners of the house? And I’ll assume she left the kids to dress themselves today..... also, it was freezing cold today, WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS COATS REBECCA????????

Reactions: 7
what about be kind? what if the maker of the less expensive lumi's sat somewhere in china tearing up, cos of how big becky dingle is slating their product before even trying it!
They’re probably made in the same factory 😂 she told someone the other week that the Amazon Lumi style devices were cheap crap from China... the Lumi is manufactured in China 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she actually call it a fake lumi? Is it not just a different brand?! Is it classed as slander if she slags it off too much 👀

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.