Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bath water looks disgusting. Skanky cow
why is she taking a bath at 5.20 when people are usually feeding their kids? (my kids tea is cooking so ive got a spare 20 mins) and i will take a shower when they have gone to bed. her life is so backwards honestly

Reactions: 22
On her latest post... it’s BAWLING 🤬🤬🤬 rearrange these words , plank short as a thick as

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So 43 minutes ago she was running a bath and 8 minutes ago rat boy was away out for a drive. It was either a short bath or the boys are left to fend for themselves again, I know which one my moneys on.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
How is she having a bath at tea time again? I have to have the quickest showers and usually jump out after 60 seconds with only one leg shaved because all hell is kicking off with the kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So 43 minutes ago she was running a bath and 8 minutes ago rat boy was away out for a drive. It was either a short bath or the boys are left to fend for themselves again, I know which one my moneys on.
Came here to make the same comment! Also now about to paint her nails, so the boys have fed themselves have they and Alfie is left looking after woody as she’s only just got out the bath!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Fuking fruit loop
Go & see to your children
Its ALL ABOUT HER...Always!!
YES we all have regular baths & showers
100% IDIOT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely cannot fathom how she thinks her greasy, sweaty, congested looking skin looks healtheh and gloweh. She looks like she's stuck her head in a chip pan! She completely puts me off the lumeh!

Reactions: 17
‘hardly ever wear make up’ 🤔 that’s funny because lockdown made me petty, really bleeping petty and I noted down every time she showed herself wearing make up over the last month and she has worn it more than she hasn’t. The girl is nuts.

Ok off to hide now in my petty corner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh my god this makes me so angry. All of these mummy bloggers or whatever they claim to be literally market their children. They are on socials exposing the private lives of their children, who at the end of the day can't consent. It is disrespectful at best and downright bloody careless at worst. And leveraging your kids for the likes of an MLM is even lower.

She can say 'ooh I've such a supportive network of mummehs on here'. Bollocks. Its all fake. You have NO idea who is behind any account, creeps lurk everywhere and you're endangering your children. Idiots the lot of them. #endrant
Totally agree. I reported the video but I’m not sure if it was removed. It never should have been posted in the first place though!

Totally agree. I reported the video but I’m not sure if it was removed. It never should have been posted in the first place though! Poor Alfie has no privacy.

Reactions: 3
Selfish cow those boys are clearly sat in front of the tv again while she fannys about upstairs. I hope she doesn’t leave them alone with the dogs

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking the same thing. Why does the water look so dirty before she’s even got in? 🤢
That's why they have to drink bottled water 🤢

Apparently it's peat/mud running off the hills and getting into the water supply.

I'm not sure I could enjoy my bath if it were brown

It's not glowy hun...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.