Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting question actually. I can’t recall ever saying that the old house was for sale or sold before they moved. She only seemed to mention buying the new house. Maybe owned by Steve’s dad and they just moved out maybe?
She did say they had offers on their house but it wasnt what they wanted in fairness....

Rightmove sold prices say the old house was bought in May 2015 and sold in December 2018

Edited to add, I checked the companys house record for Steves dads old business and theres no charges that go on in 2015 so I think the mortgage on the nice house probably was in Dingle and Steavers names, totally agree though it was probably kitted out through the business lol, hence why this one isnt being done to anywhere near as nice of a standard....I wonder if Steve expected to keep his job/salary and the new owners had a last minute change of heart that they didn't need an admin oversee-er for such a high price lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wana know who this blonde was! Yes there’s a possibility it could have been his sister, but she seems to have her head screwed on and probably wouldn’t be so quick to break the restrictions as quick those 2 dickheads do, so there’s also every possibility it wasn’t her.
I would take that with a pinch of salt.

Could have just been someone who looked like Steve and not actually have been him.

Could have been his Mum or his sister and they were together for circumstances that allow, like an emergency.

Reactions: 8
I would take that with a pinch of salt.

Could have just been someone who looked like Steve and not actually have been him.

Could have been his Mum or his sister and they were together for circumstances that allow, like an emergency.
totally agree, but I can live in hope it was his side piece 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but does anyone think the old house could have been tied to Steve’s dads business and that’s why they moved and why they weren’t listed as even living there?
The old house was sold on the exact same day they bought the new house so it would seem one was sold in exchange for the other. There was just under 50k price difference.

Reactions: 4
I'll believe it when I see a photo of Steve and this other person in the car. It's just speculation otherwise.

All the TikToks and any 'funny' stuff she shares is always riddled with stereotypes and misogyny. 🙄🥱

Reactions: 12
The old house was sold on the exact same day they bought the new house so it would seem one was sold in exchange for the other. There was just under 50k price difference.
Fair enough. I just will never understand why they moved from that to the dungeon and why everything seemed at least half decent when they lived there compared to now. They are clearly skint but when you had nice things in the past, surely you would strive to achieve the same standard as living you had before. Beggy is an uneducated chav who had life handed to her by Steve, and as much as Steve is a dopey twit, he clearly grew up with a decent family and had a fairly nice life so why wouldn’t he want to make that same lifestyle for his own kids? Me and my other half had very comfortable upbringings and we work hard to make sure our kids don’t have to settle for anything less as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I was moving to a house of a similar size (I don't think their last one was bigger?), and was a serious fixer upper, I'd want to be paying less, rather than more. Unless they took out a huge mortgage, they didn't leave themselves any money to play with.

Reactions: 8
Did he post anything on his stories about where he was yesterday?

No doubt she will post a story shortly telling us what a lovely day they had at the house yesterday, and they had such a lovely day they stayed in all day, and didn't leave the house, because they were having a lovely day together, together all day....... while red eyed looking furious clearly straight after the row about which of Keighley's fine ladies he's been entertaining in his car....

Oh god please tell me he had this girl in her (his) porsche 🤣🤣🙏
Yesterday he posted from the Audi, he was parked up and it was tagged as Keighley, it was pouring with rain. I only know he was driving an Audi because of the steering wheel badge

Reactions: 7
Did they live in Allerton before? If so I can see the house was bought in 2015 but can’t see that it was sold?

Reactions: 1
Yesterday he posted from the Audi, he was parked up and it was tagged as Keighley, it was pouring with rain. I only know he was driving an Audi because of the steering wheel badge
Parked up doing what I wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's weird she hasn't posted it on her business account either. I think it's Steve's car and she's just pretending it's hers to stick two fingers up at tattlers for laughing at her. But like I'm laughing more now she's gone from a brand new Cayenne to a 2002 reg 996 worth £20k.

Reactions: 25
She only washes once a week she said in her hair ad 😝
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that not washing your hair enough can be just as damaging as washing it too often. Something to do with the hair follicles getting blocked with dirt and oil and therefore not allowing hair to grow as well as it would if the scalp was kept cleaner.

Reactions: 6
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that not washing your hair enough can be just as damaging as washing it too often. Something to do with the hair follicles getting blocked with dirt and oil and therefore not allowing hair to grow as well as it would if the scalp was kept cleaner.
This imbecile doesn’t have a clue about looking after her hair, skin, body, kids, pets, house.. Anything really 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.