Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, he's almost 3 and a half as well. Not shaming Woody at all, this screams Rebecca and Steve not being arsed enough to train the poor little guy properly and just leaving him in a pull up for their own convenience. I swear she told us he was potty trained just after he turned two, so why is he still in a pull up in the DAY 18 months later? She's such a liar. Night time, fine, that can take much longer, but he should really be dry in the day at this age.
I can’t see where he’s wearing a pull up though? Anyone got a screen shot?

Moving to Spain ! She only moves her fat arse to the fridge for a cake the daft bint.
Oh and the NEW porche ...🥱.
Funny how when Steve attended his Dads business they both had new fancy cars , nice house etc...my reckoning is the old house was refurbed and kitted out at the expense of his dads business , not out of his overpaid salary , then the Dingle shack was purchased , probably using daddy again as little miss MUFFit never had a job for more than an afternoon .
So once purchase goes through and Becky boss babe starts bragging about how big a celebrity she is , steves dad thinks duck this , not paying for another house doing up and sells business....
Steve has no job , beggy never will and so the forever home is no more cos for once they will have to pay for it all themselves , all without Steves big income ...makes sense to me 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not too far away from Keighley. It does have a bit of a reputation. A colleague who got the train passing through there once commented ‘if there’s ever any trouble on the train or someone behaving oddly, they always get off at Keighley!’
They should never have left, bet they fit right in!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two sausage Steve is like an overgrown young teenager 🤮 and Rebecca I really don’t think you need anymore chocolate 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not too far away from Keighley. It does have a bit of a reputation. A colleague who got the train passing through there once commented ‘if there’s ever any trouble on the train or someone behaving oddly, they always get off at Keighley!’
They should never have left, bet they fit right in!
They lived in a nice village just outside I believe!

Reactions: 3
That thing they’re doing. I thought the whole idea was that blokes have a different balance centre (and therefore can’t do it). Confirms Beggah is a bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been trying to catch up (still haven't) with this thread since she posted the car pic, working 13 hour shifts and that kinda gets in the way........ And no, I'm not an 'influencer' 😂

Saw 2SS driving through Keighley yesterday which I thought was a bit strange as its 50+ miles away from where they live and also strange that the person in the passenger seat had blonde hair and definitely wasn't Beggy 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I've been trying to catch up (still haven't) with this thread since she posted the car pic, working 13 hour shifts and that kinda gets in the way........ And no, I'm not an 'influencer' 😂

Saw 2SS driving through Keighley yesterday which I thought was a bit strange as its 50+ miles away from where they live and also strange that the person in the passenger seat had blonde hair and definitely wasn't Beggy 🤷🏻‍♂️
duck off, no way!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

His sister the ironing lady? 🤔

Reactions: 8

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.