Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely nothing remotely sexy whatsoever about Steve Hobson. He’s not even a good looking guy. He’s rank. He’s got this weird child like chubby baby face and those weird dopey dozy eyes so he basically looks like a 5 year old that’s been to the dentist to have a filling and is all doped up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There is absolutely nothing remotely sexy whatsoever about Steve Hobson. He’s not even a good looking guy. He’s rank. He’s got this weird child like chubby baby face and those weird dopey dozy eyes so he basically looks like a 5 year old that’s been to the dentist to have a filling and is all doped up.
He has a very arrogant look about him, the sort of bloke who thinks every woman is lusting after him. I'll happily stick with my balding hard working bloke, who treats me like a princess every day, not just valentines day or for IG content

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I did like her videos back then, she’s gone so downhill its a joke.
Does she get a fee every time she says the word ‘exciting’? Some things don’t change, like the seriously limited vocabulary, but I can see the difference in her. I reckon hun-fluencer life has gone to her head over time and made her greedy and above her station. It is true that people do become uglier when their personality is ugly too & she is a perfect example

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣
It’s the eyes for me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has a very arrogant look about him, the sort of bloke who thinks every woman is lusting after him. I'll happily stick with my balding hard working bloke, who treats me like a princess every day, not just valentines day or for IG content
I would love to know where he gets that completely misplaced view of himself from?!!!!! He’s gopping!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember that, it always stuck with me. In the past people who claimed to live near the old house said, often Steve would be fighting on nights out with his mates. People who claimed to know employees from his dad's old company said he had been 'texting' a female employee, when Rebecca was pregnant. Also allegations had been made that Steve had allegedly done something with a utilities meter at the old firm, there appeared to be quite a few questionable practices. Obviously we have no solid proof of any of this being true, but like you said, her own words about there being no bad people , makes me think they had to move rather than chose to.
What area did they live in before?

wow watching that back she seems so different but I can’t put my finger on what it is? I really enjoyed her videos back then in the old house, something has changed in her since the move but I just can’t work out what? She seemed much happier, real and down to earth then 🤔
I think they had money. Steve no longer works for his dad does he. A lot less income
Coming in now. Not driving a car on the business (Tiguan was it) etc etc
Not So much of an easy funded life maybe?
I dunno! I also agree I used to really like her. But I think the change in her is that ‘influencers’ are so much more glossy now, and they all seem to compete etc and I think 3, 5 years ago it wasn’t like that. People just did it and now I just see it as quite a jealous competitive career.
I don’t actually see it as women building women etc, all this boss babes thing is usually to prove a point to some one which again isn’t exactly healthy is it.

if that makes sense (and I work in marketing and as a marketeer 3 years ago I loved using influencers and getting them/paying for them to advertise my brand abit now I don’t really do it, I actually think there’s most scepticism about authenticity (ie do they really like the brand , would they really buy etc) and as a marketer unless they reinvent them selves soon I think it’ll allbe over) micro influencers with 5-10k followers are much more authentic than those with 10times the following, very few manage it. (I think a great example is lil and life)

Reactions: 6
I think her downfall was moving to that house. Everything seemed to dull the minute she moved in.

She has never seemed truly happy there (despite saying she is over and over again).

The house has potential. It's in a stunning location etc but amazing views don't make a home. It's completely and truly awful inside and I'm not saying that to be mean or because I'm jealous. I wouldn't live there if you paid my mortgage for me.

Reactions: 20
I agree the house ‘could’ be amazing if you had the money to start again with it and rip that blooming awful kitchen out- not to mention the single pains etc etc. It doesn’t strike me as a house for a small family and for someone who wants / drives a Porsche and is prepared to travel 20 miles for a Mac Donald’s. I have a drive through Mac Donald’s literally 1.8 miles from me and can’t even be arsed with that.

If you had the money and vision you could create a lovely holiday let. Convert the barn to holiday lets, keep chickens 🐔🤭. She looks bored rigid most of the time bless her and this is clear as she now wants to move quicker than first stated to Spain.

I think her downfall was moving to that house. Everything seemed to dull the minute she moved in.

She has never seemed truly happy there (despite saying she is over and over again).

The house has potential. It's in a stunning location etc but amazing views don't make a home. It's completely and truly awful inside and I'm not saying that to be mean or because I'm jealous. I wouldn't live there if you paid my mortgage for me.
I agree. Why anyone would like to live somewhere that remote I have no idea. No friends nearby to pop round for coffee, no little neighbours for the kids to play with. It’s not as if they’re farmers with crops or animals to care for. They’re just stuck in a dilapidated old barn that they haven’t got the money to renovate. It would be my worst nightmare 🥴

Reactions: 19
I agree the house ‘could’ be amazing if you had the money to start again with it and rip that blooming awful kitchen out- not to mention the single pains etc etc. It doesn’t strike me as a house for a small family and for someone who wants / drives a Porsche and is prepared to travel 20 miles for a Mac Donald’s. I have a drive through Mac Donald’s literally 1.8 miles from me and can’t even be arsed with that.

If you had the money and vision you could create a lovely holiday let. Convert the barn to holiday lets, keep chickens 🐔🤭. She looks bored rigid most of the time bless her and this is clear as she now wants to move quicker than first stated to Spain.
The whole place needs floor to ceiling windows put in to make a large proportion of the rooms glass fronted and let a bit of light in to stop it being so dingy.

Probably be looking at minimum 2 grand per panel though as they'd have to be special ones which would fit with the history of the place due to its status as a listed building.... I reckon you'd need an extra 200k in addition to the purchase price to bring it up to a nice standard which they sure as hell have not got

The whole place needs floor to ceiling windows put in to make a large proportion of the rooms glass fronted and let a bit of light in to stop it being so dingy.

Probably be looking at minimum 2 grand per panel though as they'd have to be special ones which would fit with the history of the place due to its status as a listed building.... I reckon you'd need an extra 200k in addition to the purchase price to bring it up to a nice standard which they sure as hell have not got
Easily needs 200k some friends of mine have spent that recovering a 50s property. Admittedly all high end but the dingles needs loads doing

Easily needs 200k some friends of mine have spent that recovering a 50s property. Admittedly all high end but the dingles needs loads doing
The whole thing looks like it needs repointing for a start - I’m no expert but have lived in old properties

Reactions: 1

The whole thing looks like it needs repointing for a start - I’m no expert but have lived in old properties
It is actually like the dingles shack .She reminds me of Mandy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice pull up on potty trained woody .... liar liar! No shame in it begs just don’t lie
Wow, he's almost 3 and a half as well. Not shaming Woody at all, this screams Rebecca and Steve not being arsed enough to train the poor little guy properly and just leaving him in a pull up for their own convenience. I swear she told us he was potty trained just after he turned two, so why is he still in a pull up in the DAY 18 months later? She's such a liar. Night time, fine, that can take much longer, but he should really be dry in the day at this age.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she plays and interacts with her children is so unnatural, it actually makes me feel uncomfortable watching it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.