Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what you are looking at as a mirrored trim. I’m referring to the massive strip of grout on top of only 4 tiles in that corner. It’s clearly not deliberate else would be that thickness all round the whole room...and it isn’t. The vertical join on the corner may well be an optical illusion but it appears to be overly thick too.
I’ve made plenty mistakes doing diy but always put it right, and I don’t even make my money putting my life online, I’d put the effort to make things even more perfect if that’s how I earnt a living!
“Still can’t get over our bathroom” she says! Ha! Nah I can’t get over it either Elleh.... I can’t get over how tit it is!!!!!

I’ve reused this screenshot but what the duck...

The massive gap under the sink where it doesn’t meet the unit

the unit that a completely random colour that doesn’t go with anything else in the room

the awful tiling and the massive amounts of grout that’s been stuffed in everywhere to fill up the gaps.... what a bleeping mess....

that bathroom is an absolute joke.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Still can’t get over our bathroom” she says! Ha! Nah I can’t get over it either Elleh.... I can’t get over how tit it is!!!!!

the unit that a completely random colour that doesn’t go with anything else in the room

the awful tiling and the massive amounts of grout that’s been stuffed in everywhere to fill up the gaps.... what a bleeping mess....

It is awful. Revolting coloured sink unit, towel rail that looks like a hand rail for the elderly, gaps in the tiles stuffed with grout, as you say. Shower put right next to a window, walls painted a revolting colour that she thinks looks cool just because it’s a farrow and ball colour knock-off. She has absolutely no style or taste and obviously no money despite her claim she earns 5k some months.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sore nipples is an early pregnancy symptom 😬
Yes, and Rebecca knows that too...

She also knows that her sheep know that too, and that they will all send messages to ask if she's pregnant and bingo her engagement goes up and it feeds her need for attention for an hour or so 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 22

She also knows that her sheep know that too, and that they will all send messages to ask if she's pregnant and bingo her engagement goes up and it feeds her need for attention for an hour or so 🥱
Yeah you could even tell when she was talking about it that she was just making it up for something to say. She had that stupid gormless smirk on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

My tits are sore AF most months during ovulation or beaver steaver may have just got excited about his new bedding she needs to give it a rest with the pregnancy stuff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thanks, saved me a job of playing 'spot the mistakes'

Reactions: 2
7469B575-3441-4D79-9595-ED3388206393.jpeg
Love this that a friend shared earlier. It is actually draining following the majority of these larger accounts, especially since lockdown they are just fighting so hard at staying relevant and relatable and it’s like the larger the following the less they actually “DO” 🤔 I wish more people would see through this weird influencer phase and take these people off the pedestals 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Says the chick that's desperate to get to Tenners on the first easyJet flight available.

Getting whiplash from the contradictions now.

Screenshot_20210208_195158_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
From this all I can read is...your all gelous of Beckys Supah cute new bathroom ✌🏻

edited to say your* is a deliberate mistake here unlike Beckehs supah cute grammar errors

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.