Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s ready to book a holiday to tenners as soon as restrictions are lifted, but her wedding can wait a couple of years 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can confirm the wedding wasn’t booked because when she originally spilled the date I called the venue as a potential client and they confirmed the date was free. And I definitely had the right date because last year they went for Sunday lunch there on their ‘would be wedding day’ and she wore that bloody awful white dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I can confirm the wedding wasn’t booked because when she originally spilled the date I called the venue as a potential client and they confirmed the date was free. And I definitely had the right date because last year they went for Sunday lunch there on their ‘would be wedding day’ and she wore that bloody awful white dress
Yep. The wedding was never booked. She never bought a dress. It was all a lie.

• Heart
I think Steve just agreed to book the wedding when they were going through a rocky patch and she was at the height of her channel mum career and thought they would get freebies thrown at them like Lydia Millens wedding!

Reactions: 18
So does everyone feel suitably caught up and satisfied that beggy has addressed all recent tattle issues?

Any other business? 😂

she’s so transparent, it’s painful.

She has zero content except for addressing tattle and the same monotonous tit about the roboflannel.

I’m gutted that a local salon I’ve been using and really rate must know her and got a Lumi from her and is on about reviewing it soon so I’ve just unfollowed and I won’t be booking there again.
All this be nice, do you, fuxk off for a bath and leave your kids, absolutely none of this is useful advice for the majority of parents. It just shows she is either neglectful or has more freedom than most and she is so unrelatable.

she can take her 20,000 points and shove them up her diamond emerald unicorn billy bullshitters mates arse. How many adjectives do they need to describe each other too in their congrats posts? It’s so sickly

• Heart
  • Haha
Rebeccas top parenting advice
‘Put a film on for the kids and go for a bath’
🤦🏼‍♀️
rebecca normal responsible parents can’t do that hun cos you know, the minor fact of leaving your kids unattended....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So does everyone feel suitably caught up and satisfied that beggy has addressed all recent tattle issues?

Any other business? 😂

she’s so transparent, it’s painful.

She has zero content except for addressing tattle and the same monotonous tit about the roboflannel.

I’m gutted that a local salon I’ve been using and really rate must know her and got a Lumi from her and is on about reviewing it soon so I’ve just unfollowed and I won’t be booking there again.
All this be nice, do you, fuxk off for a bath and leave your kids, absolutely none of this is useful advice for the majority of parents. It just shows she is either neglectful or has more freedom than most and she is so unrelatable.

she can take her 20,000 points and shove them up her diamond emerald unicorn billy bullshitters mates arse. How many adjectives do they need to describe each other too in their congrats posts? It’s so sickly
The Roboflannel 😂😂😂😂😂 you need to trademark that!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still not over that spooky video of her boy just lifeless in that bed yesterday tbh.

she wants to address those issues never mind her non wedding and a bleeping holiday.

Your sons teeth were absolutely rancid and his physical and mental Health must be on the floor if he’s carrying on like that. But I guess as long as mum can look longingly in to the camera at the reflection of her make up (that she never wears) and wink knowingly to tattle then it’s all good and supah supah inspiring 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So now she’s using the NARS foundation..... what happened to the Body Shop one she used to wax lyrical about?!!!
Does she realise that foundation is supposed to match your skin colour? That when you have it on - your not supposed to be able to see it? That it’s supposed to be a base, not a mask?!!!!! The colour she’s got is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I slip it in every thread..... WHEN IS YOUR NEXT EVERYTHING £5 HAUL DINGLE?!

I need to see what you'll be wearing for cocktails with the girls??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg how embarrassing does she need to become before she just fucks off 😂😂the girls a twit. Imagine pretending you booked a wedding! bleeping psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still not over that spooky video of her boy just lifeless in that bed yesterday tbh.

she wants to address those issues never mind her non wedding and a bleeping holiday.

Your sons teeth were absolutely rancid and his physical and mental Health must be on the floor if he’s carrying on like that. But I guess as long as mum can look longingly in to the camera at the reflection of her make up (that she never wears) and wink knowingly to tattle then it’s all good and supah supah inspiring 🤷‍♀️
I feel the same about that video. No 6 year old child is comatose like that at 10am. It’s really not right or normal. I’m not a perfect parent but my sons have never been like that and I’d be incredibly concerned if they were! I hate to say it but she is an awful parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel the same about that video. No 6 year old child is comatose like that at 10am. It’s really not right or normal. I’m not a perfect parent but my sons have never been like that and I’d be incredibly concerned if they were! I hate to say it but she is an awful parent.
it can’t just be us that sees stuff like that and reads the ‘advice’ given today and thinks she is not in touch with the reality of parenting.

Her kids might be very placid/well behaved/easy but it seems like that’s more due to the fact she doesn’t interact with them normally and clearly goes off and suits herself for most of the day, and they’re just used to that now. She probably just waits for the kids to shout up when the film runs out or the Netflix prompt for the next episode appears. The kids probably can do that themselves in fact.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Biggest clue that she sends herself the questions, is on the foundation one, “ What fountain do you use” textbook Begga spelling that😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to agree, as the owner of a newly turned 6 year old boy that video really disturbed me too. I would NEVER put my innocent and vulnerable child on the internet like that for everyone to see. Fair enough she was posting woody reading but for the love of bleeping Christ why get alfie in the shot too! Give the lad some bleeping privacy you skank

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.