Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many questions. If that wall is gone then what the duck is there? Anything? An open plan bathroom? Bizarre

Also....... no curtain/ blind? That’ll be breezy without double glazing.

ALSO the sink cupboard does not match at all. It looks freezing in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bathroom is awful! It’s so badly put together, the side where the bath is, is definitely the better side lol. I wouldn’t put cream and grey together, surely it would be grey and white or cream and white not cream, grey and white?? 😩

Reactions: 10
They've just used normal screws for that shelf... I would have used black ones personally to blend in with the bracket.. but then I would have sanded / filled that bit of walls that sticks out so it didn't look tit once painted. Taken them months to do and then it's been thrown together last minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The off white toilet seat and cabinet look tit and so does the random wood shelf and black brackets? It just doesnt flow with the modern theme

It does look half ok, to say its been done by Steve but obviously it will have been bodged to buggary and they will have to replace majority sooner rather than later. So not really a long term solution to saving money (tight fuckers) least she can pay for it twice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The off white toilet seat and cabinet look tit and so does the random wood shelf and black brackets? It just doesnt flow with the modern theme

It does look half ok, to say its been done by Steve but obviously it will have been bodged to buggary and they will have to replace majority sooner rather than later. So not really a long term solution to saving money (tight fuckers) least she can pay for it twice 😂😂
Well you know the saying "you buy once, you buy twice" 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They've boxed in the waste pipe and not skimmed over it, so they've just painted over the wood and screws.

The waste pipe that used to be in the corner buy the wall, that they've moved back three feet without permission. 👍🏻

Screenshot_20201119_195400_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210125_205044_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is vile.
Rebecca, little tip, ‘WEAR CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU and
Stop parading in your underwear.

Reactions: 13
How many days are we really gonna be wearing these pjs for 🤢 they’ll be walking themselves to the washing machine soon

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Dirty stinking woman. I love how she’s shown the whole bathroom in the before pic but only up to the part they extended the wall to in the after. Has anyone reported the wall moving? Who would you even contact to do so?
And she’s wearing those pjs 4 nights running now and as she’s just shown the dogs are all over her in them, she must bloody stink of all sorts 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.