Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone comment (I've blocked her so can't) "Look sooo amazing hun! Was it very difficult to get planning permission for moving the wall? We are in a Grade II and have always wanted to extend our utility out a bit but have never got round to it"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why on earth would you put that colour cabinet with that bathroom?! And the tiling on that sticking out part looks dreadful. Love that we’re just pretending she didn’t move the wall. Plus all the water that is going to flood out of the shower 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She needs to get her priorities right, she couldn't take her son to a dentist appointment but she could go to Tesco to buy wine, take a picture doing so and then upload it to Instagram.....🤦

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
E3DD850D-38CE-43C9-BE22-58D121F0C9DB.jpeg
Are you bleeping joking????? Is there anything this woman doesn’t affiliate?? I’m legit embarrassed for her...literally cringing 😖... A BRACKET FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Right... is she seriously saying there’s duck all with Alfeh’ teeth? Top picture was taken September last year.....
Bottom is from the other day! Absolutely shocking!
I’m honestly so shocked at the change in his teeth in such a short space of time!! That really isn’t normal. She takes everything as such a personal attack but it’s obvious she was more pissed about being made out to be an irresponsible parent (which she is) than she was concerned about her child. If she actually took her children to the dentist then she’d know it was free - even at a private practice. My children are registered at the same practice as their dad which is a private one. He pays for his treatment and the kids are free. She needs to do her research before she starts running her mouth & coming out with a load of utter bullshit. Alfies nearly 7 and she’s never mentioned him going to the dentist and we never see them brushing their teeth!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to get her priorities right, she couldn't take her son to a dentist appointment but she could go to Tesco to buy wine, take a picture doing so and then upload it to Instagram.....🤦
She probably put it back on the shelf after she’d taken it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon Alfie got hold of one of the tooth whiteners and that has caused the damage. If he fell or his teeth were wobbly she would be being more open about it. The silence screams that she has something to hide.

Also I imagine she has makeup on today as she has also been out. They will be flouting lockdown rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I reckon Alfie got hold of one of the tooth whiteners and that has caused the damage. If he fell or his teeth were wobbly she would be being more open about it. The silence screams that she has something to hide.

Also I imagine she has makeup on today as she has also been out. They will be flouting lockdown rules.
I was thinking about Alfie, I wonder if he did fall though. I mean, I think if he fell she would just come out and say it. But my thinking is perhaps he fell on or from that trampoline she's got. Last I recall it had no net and was by an unstable looking brick wall, it was slushy with snow and she was happily a few feet away filming both kids jumping and sliding on it - something that's been brought up here so many times. Could he maybe have fallen and whacked himself on the metal of the trampoline and because she knows she's in the wrong she's kept her mouth shut...

(I have a feeling a trampoline fall would cause bigger injury than a mouth injury, I'm just musing aloud!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just looking at Rebeccas new BFF profile and oh look her and Gaz’ bath looks familiar 🙈 in Rebeccas head she probably thinks her and emma are twins 😂😂 absolute beg.
Not finished catching up yet so I don’t know if it has been mentioned but look at m******* it page and you’ll see her bathroom is exactly the same

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.