Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven't had a toilet upstairs for 3 months. So if the boys wake for a wee during the night they have to go all the way downstairs to the cold dark kitchen toilet. Wonder if they go down themselves?
Probably puts them in pull ups or maybe they piss the bed for a bit of warmth.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You can't just have a raffle. You need a license. This is illegal. And greedy as duck if it's not for charity.

But sure, share away Beggy. May as well make sure your insta career is well and truly flushed down the shitter.

Screenshot_20210121_192009_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 11
Wonder when her next 'everything £5' haul is. Can't wait for everyone to comment 'you buy cheap, you buy twice' what a head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Errrr..... Bingo 🙄
Probably been said but if that’s the sink, where are the rest of the tiles? For those that wash their face the normal way, that’s gonna make the walls look acky every time you rinse. Can’t get me head round this bathroom at all, they’ve missed the mark on everything so much it’s almost like it’s a joke. What a waste

Reactions: 12
Probably been said but if that’s the sink, where are the rest of the tiles? For those that wash their face the normal way, that’s gonna make the walls look acky every time you rinse. Can’t get me head round this bathroom at all, they’ve missed the mark on everything so much it’s almost like it’s a joke. What a waste
It’s funnier still because she’s trying to act like it’s bleeping grand designs!!!! It’s literally the worst, half arsed, incomplete and woefully executed bathroom I’ve ever seen!!!!!!!! It’s a joke!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Not to mention kids toothpaste splatter. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You can't just have a raffle. You need a license. This is illegal. And greedy as duck if it's not for charity.

But sure, share away Beggy. May as well make sure your insta career is well and truly flushed down the shitter.

View attachment 395867
The fact that they’re only one size makes me
Howl - raffling off cast offs. I don’t care if they’re designer or what... not having this at all. Absolute mugs

• Haha
The fact that they’re only one size makes me
Howl - raffling off cast offs. I don’t care if they’re designer or what... not having this at all. Absolute mugs
They look like the NHS shoes that kids got in the 60s when they had polio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Right I gotta ask. Why does she breathe like that?? She constantly sounds like she has a blocked nose then all of a sudden *big inhale/sniff* like she forgot how to breathe or she’s trying to sing like Britney Spears? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
I've replied to the ASA email with the screenshots of the illegal advertising today.

The more I learn about Nu Skin, the more determined I am to get rid of the bleeping scam.
I've done exactly the same and pointed out they have acknowledged she has broken guidelines before, yet she is continuing to break them, so obviously their interaction with her is having no impact.

Remember the safe style adverts.

"You Buy Once, You Buy Twice" I said "You Don't Buy Unless You Can Buy It Twice"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 395867
The account that’s running the raffle is set to private. Anyone here following it?

How bad does her skin look in these pics from her nuskin page? Wouldn’t be persuading me to buy if that’s what the face sander does

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The account that’s running the raffle is set to private. Anyone here following it?

How bad does her skin look in these pics from her nuskin page? Wouldn’t be persuading me to buy if that’s what the face sander does
Awful 🙈 the only way I’d be tempted to buy a lumi is if I saw a photo of someone looking amazing that made me think ‘I want to look like that with no makeup on!’ Beggy just looks grubby and greasy and I actually look at those photos and think “I’m glad I don’t look like that!” Who the duck is she selling them to?!

Reactions: 8
Right I gotta ask. Why does she breathe like that?? She constantly sounds like she has a blocked nose then all of a sudden *big inhale/sniff* like she forgot how to breathe or she’s trying to sing like Britney Spears? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Too much Columbian marching powder 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.