Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would even ask her if it's true/false she's genuine?

As if she's going to say "nah false I'm actually a massive bellend". Either she's writing them herself or her followers are as thick as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker - I’m not sure what type of PPE you’re wearing (I’m not on a ward atm on a secondment in the community) but I’ve found that Elizabeth Arden 8 hour balm is great. I literally smear myself in it (only a thin layer around my nose and jaw line before I put my mask on. Some of the girls still on the ward say it’s helping too. I look like a slightly orange slimy faced nurse by the end of the day but no more red sore patches / lines of indentation so for the time being im cracking on with it 😂 I hope you’re ok at work atm x
Thanks for that tip, I'll definitely try it, can't hurt to try. I'm in A&E, so always been used to visors and masks, but never had such a reaction. Keep safe x

Reactions: 5
So is she actually saying she went to grammar school?

Grammar schools are incredibly hard to get into in the county I live in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never recall her account being private. Also how can a troll buy followers, they would need access to her account to add them. Unless Ratboy was the troll

Now she’s not with channel mum, where the duck is all her earnings coming from? Does she think we’re all thick? She’s clearly selling the lumi because she thinks it’ll make her rich. Rebecca honestly hun, you are a class A dick!
Wonder if she's paid her taxes. Or does she just spend everything.

Reactions: 10

She’s a terrible bleeping advertisement for whatever school she went to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Whatever Grammar School she went to, should be ashamed of the poor job they have done. She has a very limited and immature vocabulary, she's inarticulate and displays very little to no general knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are people on this thread who went to school with her so I’m sure they can confirm or deny her grammar school story...?!!

Reactions: 7
Whatever Grammar School she went to, should be ashamed of the poor job they have done. She has a very limited and immature vocabulary, she's inarticulate and displays very little to no general knowledge.
It's be a grammar school that didn't require the 11+. Basically nothing but still called a grammar school, some of those still exist.

How much do we think she earns a month?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The grammar School stuff is way back on some previous threads. Basically it was a grammar school technically but just an average school that anyone went to and you didn’t need to sit an 11+.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's be a grammar school that didn't require the 11+. Basically nothing but still called a grammar school, some of those still exist.

Cringing for her! It’s all smoke and mirrors! She probably earned decent when she was with channel mum but that certainly isn’t the case now. Also she has copied Meldrums answer word for word on her question about earnings the other day “YouTube pays very well” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So earlier while she was sanding her face, she said skin care is more important now because we are at home all the time, who does the idiot think is staffing hospitals, shops and every other essential service that is open or running? Obviously the lazy cow hasn't done a hard day's work in her life, but some of us aren't at home all the time, some of us are still going to work. The more I listen to some of these idiot influencers, the more I realise why they do what they do, most of them are either too neurotic, too lazy or too thick to get a job, that's why they genuinely believe social media is a real job. What a sorry world we live in when a 27 Yr old woman, who is as thick as to short planks, is called an influencer, whilst other women strive to care for their families, educate themselves or build a career and they will never be acknowledged
I love you viewtube ❤

Reactions: 2
Bingley grammar is just like a standard high school, don’t need to take an exam to get it. There’s been some tattlers in earlier threads who knew her at school & don’t seem to share the same memories as her.

Reactions: 12

when she was with channel mum I’d say she probably was making a few grand a month based on the amount of adverts she was doing. But I’d say that’s stopped now. She’s got no agency booking her work, no retainer (if she was getting one from channel mum?) all she’s got is this crappy face vibrating thing but that’s going to go down the tubes fairly quickly - a few people have probably bought one off her but once you’ve bought it, that’s it isn’t it. There’s no repeat business there.
Give it until the spring time and she will be into the next scam to make money. I think she will be furiously trying to get hooked up with another bogus agency - in the same way Meldrum got in with Whalar after she was dumped by channel mum. Rebecca lamb will try and milk it for as long as she can.

Reactions: 11
If being an influencer pays so well why would you sell over priced tat ...... you just wouldn’t bother! It wouldn’t even enter your head to stoop so low if you were being paid so well 🤣🤣

Still not well enough to buy the boys bedframes eh 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The comments about being paid very well made me spit venom - lazy witch does nothing which resembles work and makes me sick to think the tit she peddles makes money. I’m not having it that she well off from the tit show that is her Instagram bleeping stop looking down your nose at people and get a proper job you scummy skank

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.