Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion- bath water looks like its come from a ditch, don't give a shit cuz I'm a lumi selling boss bitch.

Reactions: 59
are his new teeth meant to be so high up his gum?

Reactions: 10
Thread #61
Rotting teeth, not a toothbrush in sight to share
Don’t you know, we’ve got PRIVATE dental care?!

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion-Swipe up fer bathroom bracket cuz I need to re-buy the missing £400 jacket

Reactions: 43
That’s not a glow that’s fucking moist skin from either water or moisturiser. And I’m sorry but she’s 27 yet looks at least 10 years older, not the best advert for skincare is she. And as for that smug face of hers, I can’t fucking stand it

Reactions: 18
World's Number 1 device.... what does that even mean

Reactions: 21
The worlds number 1 device......

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick to your crayola creations Rebecca you dumb fuck.

Reactions: 35
World's Number 1 device.... what does that even mean
I don’t even think she understands what shite she’s spouting. Trying to scam people out of their hard earned cash just before she gets into bed. Shameless. At least she’s finally changed her pyjamas the dirty cow

Reactions: 18
How rough does she look????!!! What an absolute beast.

Reactions: 12
Well he certainly didn’t fall out of bed did he . I think you are right. She’s hiding what really happened and brushing over it. Poor boy

Reactions: 23

Why the need to tell everyone that you have brushed your teeth?? She is so transparent. If brushing your teeth is post worthy does this mean every time she doesn't state 'i brushed my teeth' that she is leaving them to rot??

Reactions: 33
hair superlong & a after writing it 1 it’s not superlong & who puts a about themselves. The girl is deluded she’s rough as rats, looks at least 10 years older than she is. As for her skin it looks terrible. On another note I hope someone has reported them for extending the bathroom, it’s so obvious she’s worried about it otherwise we would have had a bathroom tour.

Reactions: 26
She’s quoting the super long hair seeing as somebody mentioned on here that she had edited the bath pic to make her hair longer haha

Reactions: 33
She looks like she's been dug up and embalmed with that gorgeous greasy yellow skin, where do I sign up?!

Reactions: 31
Yes the noisy plastic lumi; the worlds number one device. Better then the wheel, the light bulb, penicillin and the internet

Reactions: 39
View attachment 404830

Why the need to tell everyone that you have brushed your teeth?? She is so transparent. If brushing your teeth is post worthy does this mean every time she doesn't state 'i brushed my teeth' that she is leaving them to rot??
Why does she always look so gross? Lank greasy unbrushed hair, podgy doughy bloated face, weird tight shiny skin like she’s been embalmed.... she looks awful.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.