Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
Even if you’re with an nhs dentist you still have to pay unless your income is under a certain amount, the private dentist comment is irrelevant, showing yet again she has no idea how the world works lol.

Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The only private dental care she got was when it was gifted and never spoken about again. Kids are free everywhere hun thanks for trying to brag about how rich you are tho with your private dental care🙄
Steve looks like his teeth have all had an argument. Rebecca hasn’t seen a dentist since she finished her freebie with the retainers and I would put money on the fact that I’d bet those boys have never been to see a dentist ever. Alfie’s teeth are rotten. We can all see it. They are brown and rotting. What kind of dumb bitch is she?

• Haha
  • Heart

LurkerLS

Who saw them? I have missed this.
I saw Steve and Alfie yesterday afternoon near the dentists. To be honest I didn’t think twice at the time that Alfie was carrying a little plastic money wallet type thing but now I think we can all be certain that they were his teeth. Not sure why you’d be dishonest about something so normal for a kid? Unless this is part of her ‘not sharing the kids so much’ waffle.

• Wow
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
She’s bored in the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a mother of 2 and she sits and does her hair and make up like a 14 year old girl would when they’re bored in their room on a Saturday afternoon.
My Dad used to say “you’re not bored, you’re boring”.

I am jealous of having the time to do your makeup/hair. Lockdown has brought the crackhead aesthetic out in me. My 3 year old however, sleeps in a bed and eats all of her 5 a day.

• Heart
  • Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Wow Alfie’s teeth 🤔 has he had those baby teeth whipped out at the dentist because those second teeth are almost half way out! Why can’t she just be honest about this....there’s no shame in your kid having problems with their teeth! My daughter did when her second teeth started coming through. The deceit and inconsistency that comes from her is just laughable. I’m sorry but I don’t think Alfie said that either 🤥

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just say ‘Alfie is having a little trouble with his teeth, the new ones are coming through but the baby teeth haven’t come out yet so the dentist is going to take a look’ then update what happened? Would actually be helpful to a parent in a similar position. Lots of people don’t understand the importance of dental care in young children as they think the baby teeth are unimportant. With families I’ve worked with I’ve seen many over the years neglect their own and their children’s teeth from ignorance, fear, neglect, lots of reasons. She could have done a good deed here and got an important message across but no, much easier to cry troll.

• Heart

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Her last YouTube video was 16 days ago ..... is she on annual leave or something? How can she call that her job!!!!!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Wish she’d change her PJs as often as her profile pic 😂 So pleased Steve got Alfie to the dentist while she was twatting about in her boss babe office ticking off blocks 🙄

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Onion & carrots are gonna be swapped for chips and egg.. (I do get why) but that’s a sentence I’m sure she’s used before 😂
chips over veg!!!
View attachment 406866
so they don’t have any veg with their dinner? They have a gammon joint cooked in pure sugar, with a side of chips and egg.. and the only veg she has prepared is going to be thrown in the bin?
Can anyone say.. Scurvy! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

LittlebumbleBee

Carrots to add flavour 🤯 onion yes but I don’t think of carrot as a particularly flavoursome vegetable, especially not after sitting in two cans of coke. Also the ‘message from Steve’, her chat background is of herself 🤣 what an absolute prick

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Llamabama

Chatty Member
She’s bored in the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a mother of 2 and she sits and does her hair and make up like a 14 year old girl would when they’re bored in their room on a Saturday afternoon.

• Haha
  • Sad

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Her poll - homeschooling - Are you even doing it?

Goodness sake, of course we are all doing it! Because we aren’t lazy and don’t want our kids education to suffer. She is a joke.

• Wow
  • Heart