Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy is gonna have a late night patrolling them YT comments tonight, bit of overtime for you beggy, get saving them extra pennies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she hidden the ‘like’ and ‘dislikes’ eg how many she’s had or is it me being thick?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This must've been one of the EDUCEHTUNAL videos she was on about making at the start of the year, I'm sure of it. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Overreaction much?? Hardly a troll comment at all
If I had a YT account I would comment and stick up the commenter! Saying what we are all thinking. What a dick move to cry troll over that comment. It will be deleted by morning for sure

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe this girl is giving money and savings tips when she flogs the biggest rip off product ever!! For example things you dont need - a face vibrator!!

Also the porshe she wants but she cant remember the name of it - what is she on about im mortified!! Shes not going to get it til she can buy it twice - where does she think she will get the cash to buy one twice over 🥴 is she going to manifest it on her vision board🤣 Beggy sorry but you don’t work hard enough nor do you have the intelligence to earn that type of money!! Why does she think shes so entitled to nice things she does nothing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet she’s stomping round the dungeon tonight with steam coming out of her ears 🤣
She must realise she is so tit at this ‘job’ of hers. It’s actually embarrassing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Feel bad for those commenting genuinely hoping for some guidance. On this vlog and all of them really.

Crying troll in her underwear, explaining that she knows who she is and loves herself and won't let others drag her down...!
Because she aren't giving two shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the funniest thing is her defending those with a wealtheh lifestyul. We shouldn't judge them as we don't know their circumstances.

Like she's a bleeping baller getting a Porsche this year. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's actually a parody at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.