Rebecca Lamb #54 Covid denier, follower buyer, bad mum & dirty liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she needed was one sentence that said something along the lines of 'I've started taking vitamins to help combat the fatigue of day to day life and give me an energy boost'. Why haven't the brand asked for that?

Instead there's no link between taking a vitamin and 99% of people hating their lives because they have to clean up after themselves.

Anyone got a link to this survey? They asked one person (Rebecca) and she wasn't 100% sure whether she was happy or not. 🥴
Fatigue from WHAT luv sitting on your fat arse all day

Did she cook those sausages in the dishwasher

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if she gets as pissed off with brands asking for changes, like she does with constructive criticism from viewers on the YouTube comments....

Reactions: 7
How can she be up at 6am most days and not have time for a shower, Steve does the drive to school with Alfie. Baffled

Reactions: 22
Is she serious, "mum achievement" cos she's had a shower? I could understand her saying that if she was a super busy productive mum, but Steve takes Alfeh to school and half the time takes Woodeh as well....

Sick of her constantly trying to peddle this supermum, super productive, super hard working, super busy narrative.
You do 5 minutes worth of work a day beggy, and have 2ss there with you all the time, just duck off will you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she serious, "mum achievement" cos she's had a shower? I could understand her saying that if she was a super busy productive mum, but Steve takes Alfeh to school and half the time takes Woodeh as well....

Sick of her constantly trying to peddle this supermum, super productive, super hard working, super busy narrative.
You do 5 minutes worth of work a day beggy, and have 2ss there with you all the time, just duck off will you.
Pathetic isn't it?
This morning I woke up at 5:30. Showered, got ready, ate breakfast, tidied around, got two kids up and dressed and out of the door for 6:30. Dropped them at my parents who will give them breakfast and take them to school/nursery. I was back home to log into my work laptop for 7am.
I'll work till 4. Like actually work the entire day, none of this sending two emails and calling myself a boss babe malarkey.

It is all relative but showering in the morning is not a win, it's basic hygiene. It's easily achievable especially for someone who is at home without time restrictions on their work and has the other parent there to do the school runs. She's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.