Rebecca Lamb #54 Covid denier, follower buyer, bad mum & dirty liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fake laughing about the video story, Steveo is having a strop in the background doing the dishes, he could have banged them a bit louder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Matalan highlight is now in 4th place on her Instagram.... skincare is 1st... about to start pushing the face vibes now beckeh? I'd have thought advertising Love Honey products on your mummy blogger page would be more up your street.

Comes to something when she's placed the gurls and her wild cat over a big brand she was so so excited to work with.. can't think why!

Oh just looked again and matalan is 5th 🤣 she's so trying to hide it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt Matalan would have just taken the post down if she asked unless there was an agreement to pay back some money, as thats part of what she got paid for surely?

Reactions: 8
You don't choose what order the highlights are. The most recently added to ones are first.

She can add archived Stories to others to bump them forwards, hiding the Matalan one though. 😏

Reactions: 7
I doubt Matalan would have just taken the post down if she asked unless there was an agreement to pay back some money, as thats part of what she got paid for surely?
You’d think 🤷🏻‍♀️... She still has the AD on her Instagram page.

Reactions: 2
You don't choose what order the highlights are. The most recently added to ones are first.

She can add archived Stories to others to bump them forwards, hiding the Matalan one though. 😏
Can you not? Ah I thought you could edit them and put them in order. There goes my theory then 🤪

Reactions: 1
For any who haven't seen it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's trying to flog those Lumi things on her Facebook page now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a spare £200 for a face vibrator? Honestly?

She’s going to struggle with this new venture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a spare £200 for a face vibrator? Honestly?

She’s going to struggle with this new venture 😂
So many do purchase them & I was very tempted until I saw the state of Natasha Cheries skin after using hers! I wish people gave honest reviews 🤬

Reactions: 5
She literally has no shame, further national lockdown and people going back onto furlough or potentially losing their jobs and business etc and here she is flogging a lumi days beforehand...absolute state of the girl. bleeping shameful.

Reactions: 11
She’s a bit late to the lumi party, we’re just going into a second lockdown and Christmas is around the corner, I agree I think she will struggle to sell any. Too bad Beggy, at this rate she will have to start looking for a proper job! 😂

Reactions: 11
Happy Monday everyone! Here’s a field you’ve seen a thousand times before. I’m doing the food shop today because we need some food so I’m nipping to the shop because yer we need food and the shop sells it. Il be filming what I buy because I know you love to see what I buy on my weekly food shop. Sniff..
I’m having a no make up day as my skin looks good recently il leave a link to what I’ve been using..
I’m now at aldi it’s so busy I don’t know why, it’s not usually like this. Must of missed something in the news this weekend. Sniff so yer I’m doing the food shop as we need food.
*prediction of this mornings stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s a bit late to the lumi party, we’re just going into a second lockdown and Christmas is around the corner, I agree I think she will struggle to sell any. Too bad Beggy, at this rate she will have to start looking for a proper job! 😂
Times must be getting hard though to be fair if she's trying that on the side too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Happy Mundeh evurywun! I’m just away to log on to do my real job but before I do can I recommend a book for you all. I’m hoping Rebecca reads it too. And the good thing is you can read it in about 3 years so it’s perfect for her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be selling forever living next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.