Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have done something really exciting for those boys on Halloween.. a little spooky treat hunt in her ‘land’ or something like that. Instead she focuses on them flogging Matalan, trying to up her lumi spa sales and reading through the tit storm of her life on the Internet.. she needs to reevaluate her priorities.
She didn't do anything for Halloween because plain and simple she is a lazy witch!

Reactions: 7
She’s very quiet today..... I would love to be a fly on the wall of the dungeon right now 😂
Wonder if it's her posting on Steve's account. How insipid does that slop look, not a vegetable in sight
Screenshot_20201101_181851_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
🤢 that is a questionable stew! No veg as per so no surprise there. I can imagine her stomping round the kitchen today chucking this in the slow cooker and then throwing it in front of Steve telling him to say it’s yummy on his stories 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 She’s not a happeh bunneh today is she 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I honestly don't get whats so difficult for her to admit she made a mistake and apologise.....Normal people do make mistakes....Her insta bio for ages was "normal mama trying to make everyone smile" then her comeback/guilt trip when she didnt get a rousing response to her ads was "I'm just a normal girl trying to feed my family" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: normal IS NOT pretending you never put a foot wrong if you're so normal and down to earth just accept on this occasion you've gone very very wrong Begs

Reactions: 16
She can apologise all she likes, we all know she won’t mean it. She’s an ignorant self obsessed woman and her personality is just ugly. Her posting that tripe this morning was just another example of how she doesn’t give two fucks

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen this. Little miss swipe up loves a aff link this is why 👀
C6782A21-0551-41D4-8729-6C1EB2273B4B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
If channel mum have anything to do with ITV (which I seem to remember they are big shareholders) then she's had the Phillip Schofield style PR advice to say the absolute minimum and brazenly ride out the storm by deleting everything and staying silent...

Reactions: 4
If channel mum have anything to do with ITV (which I seem to remember they are big shareholders) then she's had the Phillip Schofield style PR advice to say the absolute minimum and brazenly ride out the storm by deleting everything and staying silent...
this is going to go the same way as Meldrum......

Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice her entire content at the mo mostly consists of her resharing OTHER PEOPLES content or just sharing other people’s bleeping shares of her story 🥴. Never known an account that creates nothing, contributes nothing and helpful to no one get as many followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else notice her entire content at the mo mostly consists of her resharing OTHER PEOPLES content or just sharing other people’s bleeping shares of her story 🥴. Never known an account that creates nothing, contributes nothing and helpful to no one get as many followers.
She’s shite isn’t she. Not an original bone in her body. She’s boring as hell, any wonder she’s had to start buying herself followers. And as for YouTube, is there duck 100 thousand people subscribing to the tit she uploads

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t even feed my dog that slop 🤢 let’s ignore the fact there’s no veg. 2ss must be starving not even a slice of bread on the side 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow that's a lot more than I thought it would be, they always say it's "pennies", you only need 5 people to buy and you've earnt an hour's minimum wage. No wonder she's aff linking everything she owns!
Same always assumed it would earn her very little. I’m surprised

Reactions: 3
No wonder she swipes up everything!
Scrounging... I hate it so much. Milking money out of people
I couldn’t give a tit if they say ‘we have to make money’ fine, do so in the right ways... do something useful.. actualLy create Quality videos, be original.. don’t beg your cronies to make money for you.
If she continues to do swipe ups these next 4 weeks I will be even more appalled. People are losing jobs and lives left right and center and all they care about is themselves.

Lovely bowl of slop there

Reactions: 13
Can we start a new thread. Don't know how to. @chubchubtug had a fab thread suggestion and is the most liked post.

Reactions: 4
This winds me up even more now, I've asked people in the past where they have got something from and they reply with "Watch my next story" and end up doing a swipe up aff link on the thing I have asked about instead of just telling me. All so sneaky if you ask me!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.