Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are all her sheep to defend her this time 🧐🧐🧐
I found that interesting that not one person has defended her on the Matalan page, I couldn't care less what tedious crap they post on her page, the fact they haven't openly defended her on a brands page speaks volumes.

Reactions: 19
I found that interesting that not one person has defended her on the Matalan page, I couldn't care less what tedious crap they post on her page, the fact they haven't openly defended her on a brands page speaks volumes.
You can’t defend racism. It’s that simple.. I get what you mean though surprised she didn’t have many of her “fans” praising her AD

Reactions: 17
I'll be commenting on every public advert she does, as will my SIL who is a nurse. It's disgusting, if she speaks out and apologises and actually acknowledges what's happened, I honestly wouldn't, but till she does I've made it my mission.
She sickens me, using covid for engagement, she publicly ridiculed covid and the other day was sharing and agreeing with covid deniers. I've nursed patients with covid and sat and held the handd of patients during their last moments, because they were denied the right to have family with them because of covid and that witch with her one brain cell mocks it and share the crap spouted by deniers. She truly is trash

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Bottom feeders posting her on page. They are just waiting in the wings to jump in her grave when brands drop her left, right & centre! 🤣

Reactions: 13
She sickens me, using covid for engagement, she publicly ridiculed covid and the other day was sharing and agreeing with covid deniers. I've nursed patients with covid and sat and held the handd of patients during their last moments, because they were denied the right to have family with them because of covid and that witch with her one brain cell mocks it and share the crap spouted by deniers. She truly is trash
I must of missed this!?! She was agreeing with Covid deniers!?! This is sickening 😡

Reactions: 7
You can’t defend racism. It’s that simple.. I get what you mean though surprised she didn’t have many of her “fans” praising her AD
But that's my point on her page they constantly tell her how wonderful she is and that people pointing out her questionable behaviour are trolls or jealous, so why don't they do the same on Matalan page? If they truly believed the garbage they post on her page they would openly defend her, but as you rightly say, you can't defend racism but instead they claim it's pointed out because of jealousy. I think it shows just how stupid many of her followers are. Most of them are looking for a mention of their small channels, while the others seem to have the same low intelligence as her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where’s her so called best mate ptwm in all this? Wonder if she’s sitting in her inbox now

Reactions: 10
But that's my point on her page they constantly tell her how wonderful she is and that people pointing out her questionable behaviour are trolls or jealous, so why don't they do the same on Matalan page? If they truly believed the garbage they post on her page they would openly defend her, but as you rightly say, you can't defend racism but instead they claim it's pointed out because of jealousy. I think it shows just how stupid many of her followers are. Most of them are looking for a mention of their small channels, while the others seem to have the same low intelligence as her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she say such rubbish like - everything will be ok?! Eh no it won’t for many people that’s just actual ignorance! Also we are not all in the same boat!! We are in the same storm but not the same boat Rebecca! She just opens that gob and spouts a load of shite! I know she’s said it before that folk can DM her but in actual fact she doesn’t respond? Why even lie and say that if your not going to follow through and be genuine!! Someone could contact her in crisis following on from that and daft gob shite would either ignore it or not know how to deal with it 😭 probably advise them to keep smiling or something along those lines 😳

Reactions: 18
Apologies the matalan stories are still there, I was looking off a blocked account 👀👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tier 1, Tier 4 or lockdown, healthcare workers will be carrying on as normal. Turning up at work each day, staring a very real virus direct in the face, putting their own lives and those of their loved ones at risk whilst providing the very best care they can. Rebecca we are definitely not ‘all in the same boat’!!!!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s very quiet today..... I would love to be a fly on the wall of the dungeon right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has a hope of bringing it back if she puts out a post or stories admitting their mistakes, apologising and saying how she’s gonna try to improve. Instead she’s put up selfies and a couple of stupid quotes to make herself feel better. This is all too similar to meldrum

Reactions: 15
FB12B347-DC1C-44D1-9C5F-D24CEC6DC66B.png
Oh dear, looks like Steve has been sent to the doghouse for his tweets and has to eat prison slop for dinner

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh jeez. That’s bloody rancid looking. Where are the vegetables?!?!?!?!?!

My little one, who’s 3, had sweetcorn, carrots & broccoli with her dinner tonight. She also asked for more. Why is a GROWN man eating NO vegetables with his dinner?!?!?!

Reactions: 11
That means slow cooker slop video primed and ready to go on YouTube for tomorrow’s upload

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.