Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quiet today, bet boys are not at the forefront of anything they are doing! Lots of pumpkin trails going on around where she lives, let them have some fun without being filmed! 🤔

Reactions: 6
Steve is very sure he doesn’t want any more kids and I can’t see him changing his mind
Me either, I think it’s pretty obvious she’s not able to parent the 2 she’s got. Poor mites would have no chance with another baby in the house to take even more attention away from them.

Reactions: 4
Very quiet today, bet boys are not at the forefront of anything they are doing! Lots of pumpkin trails going on around where she lives, let them have some fun without being filmed! 🤔
She said yesterday that she was vlogging today, no such luck for those boys unfortunately

Reactions: 1
Steve is very sure he doesn’t want any more kids and I can’t see him changing his mind
If he seriously doesn’t want any more kids he needs to get himself sorted because she will, without a shadow of a doubt, be having an ‘accident’ with her pills in the next six months or so

Reactions: 14
Ok this will probably seem petty but it annoys the crap out of me how she can’t just do something with the kids without documenting it. I bake with my kids too I just don’t need to tell the world. Those kids must feel like they’re on a reality tv show. Everything is for the camera.
yeah I hate this too. Feel like all these mum insta accounts do things purely for a picture, horrible

Reactions: 6
More comments on Matalan's FB page 😅
Absolutely love the latest comment 🤣. She needs to take a good hard look at herself now and wonder why people are saying these things. She needs to realise it is all her, not anyone else being jealous or trolling her. It’s her own actions that she brings on herself. I really hope Matalan take these comments seriously and don’t ignore all the emails and brush it under the carpet. And I certainly hope they don’t work with her again after this!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely love the latest comment 🤣. She needs to take a good hard look at herself now and wonder why people are saying these things. She needs to realise it is all her, not anyone else being jealous or trolling her. It’s her own actions that she brings on herself. I really hope Matalan take these comments seriously and don’t ignore all the emails and brush it under the carpet. And I certainly hope they don’t work with her again after this!
This is what I say all the time...there are much bigger influencers than rebecca who are only on about the second or third thread on here when Dingle Dangles racked up almost 60....surely people would be jealous of bigger influencers which is why the "jealousy" card is a load of crap (not coronavirus)

Reactions: 9
This is what I say all the time...there are much bigger influencers than rebecca who are only on about the second or third thread on here when Dingle Dangles racked up almost 60....surely people would be jealous of bigger influencers which is why the "jealousy" card is a load of crap (not coronavirus)
I can see Rebecca’s social media career going the same way as Beggy Meldrum’s. Both stuck up their own arse too and think they’re better than everyone else.

Reactions: 18
Omggg the men commenting on Matalan’s fb I cant cope 😬😬😬
I’d honestly be dying
Don’t hate me but I feel a bit sorry for her
This is just so awkward all the comments!!
How can she not get it!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see Rebecca’s social media career going the same way as Beggy Meldrum’s. Both stuck up their own arse too and think they’re better than everyone else.
I just wish she'd give her head a wobble and realise that it makes no sense for people to be jealous of her....If she could just accept that people dislike her rather than being jealous of her she might be able to do something to put it right and change the tide of opinion against herself

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omggg the men commenting on Matalan’s fb I cant cope 😬😬😬
I’d honestly be dying
Don’t hate me but I feel a bit sorry for her
This is just so awkward all the comments!!
How can she not get it!?!?
I can't see these. Do you have screenshots please? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.