Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading a book
She's been reading the same self help shite for over a year

Jeyes powder I'm recovering from covid and tattle keeps making me laugh so hard I start coughing again today

Reactions: 15
You'd have a beautiful dressing gown that you only wore for product shots if this was your job, wouldn't you?

At least that dressing gown isn't as bad as that flannel she used for the Elemis ad.

Reactions: 16
That fucking floppy tit in the scruffy dressing gown I can’t even!! I wouldn’t wear that round the house in private let alone wear it for an ad!! She’s a dirty, smelly, scruffy tart!

Reactions: 19
I can't decide if that's her tit or just the shape of the gown. Either way you'd notice and take another one wouldn't you?!

Reactions: 13
Reading a book
She's been reading the same self help shite for over a year

Jeyes powder I'm recovering from covid and tattle keeps making me laugh so hard I start coughing again today
Glad we make you laugh. I know Tattle got me through some pretty shitty home working/home schooling days during lockdown. Hope you haven’t had too bad a strain of COVID and get well soon

Reactions: 11
I wonder if someone could #kindlygift her a thesaurus? Surely Oxford reading tree could hook her up

Reactions: 7
Glad we make you laugh. I know Tattle got me through some pretty shitty home working/home schooling days during lockdown. Hope you haven’t had too bad a strain of COVID and get well soon
Quite mild thankfully, just the cough and no energy now! Tattle has definitely got me through this last week or so!

Reactions: 8
She hasn't even shown them in a relevant order. Golden hour skin cream then the scrub then the bath soak thats good for the bath finally the boob tube cream that she is massaging on her shoulders! At least post in the correct order of usage.

She hasn't even shown them in a relevant order. Golden hour skin cream then the scrub then the bath soak thats good for the bath finally the boob tube cream that she is massaging on her shoulders! At least post in the correct order of usage.
I thought exactly the same! I think next time she has an ad she should just contact Tattle and ask us how she should do it.

Reactions: 15
I thought he same about the boob cream. Her Don Dillilos are so droopy that she was actually massaging the cream into her décolletage

Reactions: 12
Omg she wore that hat out in public

I'M A DINGLE DANGLE SCARECROW WITH AN AWFUL SHITTY HAT, I CAN SHAKE MY TITS LIKE THIS, I CAN FLASH MY GASH LIKE THAT.

As if she wore that in public, she looks like she's dressed out of lost property. It's too fucking small for her big smug head

Reactions: 67
I'M A DINGLE DANGLE SCARECROW WITH AN AWFUL SHITTY HAT, I CAN SHAKE MY TITS LIKE THIS, I CAN FLASH MY GASH LIKE THAT.

As if she wore that in public, she looks like she's dressed out of lost property. It's too fucking small for her big smug head
Lost property got me that one

Reactions: 9
I think those clothes might look a bit different if she was a size 8/10 like she used to be. Before I had kids I was a size 8, could wear cheapy but fashionable Primark stuff and I'd look good. I'm a size 14 now and I've just done a huge huge wardrobe clear out and sent to charity because that stuff will never fit and it's just not flattering on me. I'm useless with fashion but my plan is to buy a few nice pieces that cost a bit more money but will hopefully be a bit more flattering.

Reactions: 16
Yes I’m the same I used to be able to wear what’s trendy but my body and shape has changed so much now I have to always buy same colours/ styles that I know suit me rather than fast fashion!

Reactions: 8
Can't help but wonder when she's gunna pull that lilac suit out of the wardrobe and wear it

Reactions: 21
Quite mild thankfully, just the cough and no energy now! Tattle has definitely got me through this last week or so!
I think you’re mistaken Covid is all just a load of hype hun. Read a self help book and run some cream in your tits and you’ll be fine xxxxoxoxox

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.