Rebecca Lamb #49 tight trousers giving her thrush, you have a different opinion? Hush!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's seeing real people in the real world today. 😏

"My dress is absolutleh gorgeous, I absolutleh love it, I just love it, it's so gorgeous"
I'm sure at one point too didn't she say she wasn't 100% on the dress she chose?

That green dress is the one she wore for her disaster with Davina 🤣🤣
I'd have got rid of it if I were her, too many memories of how badly she fucked up how can she even look at it without flashbacks 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure at one point too didn't she say she wasn't 100% on the dress she chose?

I'd have got rid of it if I were her, too many memories of how badly she fucked up how can she even look at it without flashbacks 😄
That's what I thought, as soon as I saw it I thought of the disaster day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It's either not tarty enough or she knows she's too fat to look nice in it!

Reactions: 7
She said a while ago she wasn’t even sure if she liked the dress anymore..
my prediction for today.. it maybe doesn’t fit the way it did months ago so has to change it when really she doesn’t like it anymore...
who goes to a dress fitting dressed like that... she is so clueless I just can’t

I haven’t even watched the video but don’t feel like I need too after reading here 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I will watch it today cos I need a giggle

saw Steve got new tyres for his prized possession yesterday and in his comments put ‘nothing but the best for the old girl’

but happy to have the kids sleep on the floor.....

PRIORITIES GUYSSSS

Eg for you Rebecca, i wear primark trainers So I can afford my kids to have branded proper fitting shoes....
I go to primark to treat myself and end up with bags full for my kids and nothing for me...
it’s back to school time, so guess what I’ve spent all my money on coats uniform shoes and bags, most I’ve got myself this last month is a Costa 😂😂😂

they’ll be on holiday in September when it’s cheaper no doubt about it ... I’m sure she said once she believes holidays for kids is education too... 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 yeah it could be if you were going to see the pyramids or climb a mountain.. not a pissing all inclusive in tenners 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry. All these new clothes she's brought in the last few months and she's wearing that awful green dress again. That she showed up to hello fresh in?

Proof she doesn't keep any of them.

Times are hard.
I was gonna say the same, hopefully she’s not wearing those crappy black shiny boots, they are vile 😂😂

Reactions: 8

Did anyone actually try the meal she made that day?!

Reactions: 1
I haven’t ever posted, however I’ve been following the threads for a while. Yous literally have me laughing out loud with some of your comments!! Just jumped on to say all I seen yesterday was every other influencer and their dog offering the 20% off look fantastic (I actually thought I’ll have to pick my “favourite” one and use that code for my 20%) but then noticed that beggy wasn’t included, I did see her comment on someone’s saying how much she loved look fantastic & then this much much bigger influencer did her a little shout out on her page saying she’d just found her & couldn’t wait to watch her YouTube 🤣 beggy must know she’s not being included for a reason??

Sorry. All these new clothes she's brought in the last few months and she's wearing that awful green dress again. That she showed up to hello fresh in?

Proof she doesn't keep any of them.

Times are hard.

I was going to say the exact same thing, that green dress is horrible!! The lilac suit and a white vest top under it would have been nice seen as though she's going for a girly day out!

Someone has mentioned why dosnt she do a staycation in the UK, well historically she has made it very clear she dosnt holiday in the UK. Even in her most recent QnA she said they don't holiday in the UK and recommended the Yorkshire dales as a holiday destination. Even if she dosnt mean to she makes it seem likes she's above everyone else because she doesn't holiday in the UK (she will only go in the UK if it is gifted I noticed). I don't get it why didn't she just book a holiday, I know loads of people who have gone on Holiday and they have said they felt safe etc not like self isolating would do any bad I mean they don't really go anywhere and they don't work!, hang on its the summer holidays haha cannot believe how stupid I sound she would never book a holiday when the kids are off school would she 🤦 no she prefers to take her child out of school and get her holidays either gifted or very very very cheap.

I was going to say the exact same thing, that green dress is horrible!! The lilac suit and a white vest top under it would have been nice seen as though she's going for a girly day out!

Someone has mentioned why dosnt she do a staycation in the UK, well historically she has made it very clear she dosnt holiday in the UK. Even in her most recent QnA she said they don't holiday in the UK and recommended the Yorkshire dales as a holiday destination. Even if she dosnt mean to she makes it seem likes she's above everyone else because she doesn't holiday in the UK (she will only go in the UK if it is gifted I noticed). I don't get it why didn't she just book a holiday, I know loads of people who have gone on Holiday and they have said they felt safe etc not like self isolating would do any bad I mean they don't really go anywhere and they don't work!, hang on its the summer holidays haha cannot believe how stupid I sound she would never book a holiday when the kids are off school would she 🤦 no she prefers to take her child out of school and get her holidays either gifted or very very very cheap.

Exactly the reason she hasn't booked anywhere yet, they could have, but they will only book a holiday during term time to save money. It wouldn't surprise me if they have booked one but just haven't said anything about it yet due to kids being out of school for 6 months. We all know they don't give a tit about their education. They will be off somewhere in September i think. We have booked for next August, shock horror school holidays you pay more but my eldest is in year 6 this year and is dyslexic and needs all the help he can whilst able to be in school! He's had enough time off already without taking him out for a bloody holiday.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't need a staycation because how can she ever match the amazing dales 🥴 🥴

• Haha
She said a while ago she wasn’t even sure if she liked the dress anymore..
my prediction for today.. it maybe doesn’t fit the way it did months ago so has to change it when really she doesn’t like it anymore...
who goes to a dress fitting dressed like that... she is so clueless I just can’t

I haven’t even watched the video but don’t feel like I need too after reading here 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I will watch it today cos I need a giggle

saw Steve got new tyres for his prized possession yesterday and in his comments put ‘nothing but the best for the old girl’

but happy to have the kids sleep on the floor.....

PRIORITIES GUYSSSS

Eg for you Rebecca, i wear primark trainers So I can afford my kids to have branded proper fitting shoes....
I go to primark to treat myself and end up with bags full for my kids and nothing for me...
it’s back to school time, so guess what I’ve spent all my money on coats uniform shoes and bags, most I’ve got myself this last month is a Costa 😂😂😂

they’ll be on holiday in September when it’s cheaper no doubt about it ... I’m sure she said once she believes holidays for kids is education too... 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 yeah it could be if you were going to see the pyramids or climb a mountain.. not a pissing all inclusive in tenners 😂
Im sure she said last week when she was posting all her holiday pics and crying about wanting a holiday, that she loved when they went ‘travelling’ around Spain for 3 weeks!! 🤣🙄 travelling to different beaches eh beggy

• Haha
Ive had a boob job and even i wouldn't wear these outfits. Shes ovbs never been taught ‘less is more’

Reactions: 6
Nothing makes me cringe more than AF links for things that these people don’t even own it’s the ultimate sign of greed 🤢

Reactions: 16
Who does she think she is? Why does she think everyone wants to buy what she wears? Or something that's "similar and actually gorgeous" 🥴

Letting us know it fits perfectly ie she’s not gained any weight 😂

I’mguessing the dress will be as revealing and tight as poss, anyone else??

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.