Rebecca Lamb #49 tight trousers giving her thrush, you have a different opinion? Hush!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if that lumi spa is any good?!
It’s made by that NuSkin 😩 so as someone else has said it just a multi level marketing product so anyone using/selling it will rave about it to try and suck anyone in. Seen so many instahuns trying to flog it 🆘😩❌🆘

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her clothing haul was rubbish how many clothing videos has she done and still can’t talk about clothes 🤣 how she has that many subscribers I don’t no .... and most of her designer bags are fake She’s admitted I am not shocked at that 🙄

Reactions: 5
I had to look 3 times, I thought she was having porridge and carrots for breakfast.... Alas no, just a colour changing filter 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I also thought it was porridge and carrots 😆 also, the so excited to see her wedding dress, she couldn’t look less excited if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she going to see her dress.....?!!!!! She says she having a fitting...why?!!

Good luck with that love, you are about 3 stone heavier than you were last year!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don’t get it. As a mum 95% of the clothes/ shoes/ treats etc I buy are for my kids. There’s nothing I love more than shopping for them in the changing seasons. She’s so back to front it hurts. They very very rarely might get a couple of T-shirt’s when she’s at the supermarket but that’s literally it, oh or some wellies 3 sizes too big so they last the next couple of years 🥴🥴🥴 even then they look like they’ve been dressed by stevie wonder. All this while she’s spending hundreds of pound a month on things for herself. I just dont get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It drives me crazy when she bangs on about holidays with old photos from Spain, holiday clothing hauls, some cheap nasty toiletries that smell of holidays...it’s almost September Becky, time to think about getting your boys ready for going back to school/nursery. Holidays aren’t your God given right especially during a pandemic. Get over it. If you wanted a holiday that much you could have booked a UK staycation. I’m sure your boys would have loved a bucket and spade holiday. But no, it’s easier to stick them in front of the telly and stay put in the dungeon. Those boys are so pale...they need a bit of Vitamin D and C for goodness sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is she going to see her dress.....?!!!!! She says she having a fitting...why?!!

Good luck with that love, you are about 3 stone heavier than you were last year!!!!
I was just thinking this... she mentioned vlogging it but there’s no way it’s gonna fit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sorry. All these new clothes she's brought in the last few months and she's wearing that awful green dress again. That she showed up to hello fresh in?

Proof she doesn't keep any of them.

Times are hard.

Reactions: 24
Sorry. All these new clothes she's brought in the last few months and she's wearing that awful green dress again. That she showed up to hello fresh in?

Times are hard.
Would you keep any of that tit? Even a homeless person would throw them back at her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes beggy, the excitement is bloody radiating out of you 🙄 god help bleeping Steve if you ever get down the alter if that's your excited face 🙄

Times are hard.
She should have wore the latest maxi dress with her tits out and leg split 🤣🤣

She will have kept the tops at minimum as shes worn them a few times but they're £8-10, wouldn't have kept majority of the rest, it's just used for aff links. She will be lucky if Asos refund her if she keeps doing it, they've cracked down on returns due to people like her and she'll be lucky to get a voucher.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks too covered up in that dress. Thought she only liked summer clothes because she is 26 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They could of gone to other places abroad, if she wanted a holiday that bad🤣 think she's been hinting for a freebie for months and hasn't got one HAHA

Reactions: 12
She looks too covered up in that dress. Thought she only liked summer clothes because she is 26 🤣
She's seeing real people in the real world today. 😏

"My dress is absolutleh gorgeous, I absolutleh love it, I just love it, it's so gorgeous"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy, brush your eyelashes and wash them for duck sake. No wonder whey are all clumped together. I had mine done the same day as hers and mine look exactly the same as day 1.
Here is a brush you use, don't forget to add a swipe up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also thought it was porridge and carrots 😆 also, the so excited to see her wedding dress, she couldn’t look less excited if she tried
I thought she was having carrots and porridge too. The filter is ridiculous. She looks a right misery too. Maybe the realisation of necking Malibu, pizzas and biscuits has dawned on her.
She'll be: 'I was meant ta be gettun married on Friday...' and she'll be playing the sympathy card to the max.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.