Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's an AD. I'm letting you know it's an AD. SEE, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TELL YOU ITS AN AD GLENN COCO."

No one on your grid post knows that's an ad Bex hun.

Screenshot_20200805_203051_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"It's an AD. I'm letting you know it's an AD. SEE, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TELL YOU ITS AN AD GLENN COCO."

No one on your grid post knows that's an ad Bex hun.

View attachment 203034
And there you have it folks, basically confirmation that she's been told by some brands that they won't work with her cos her engagement rate is shocking

Hands up if you're an empowered women and you support WOMEN....any type of WOMEN will do....I hope as you're such an "empowered woman" Rebecca you're writing to Rose West in prison daily, ya know, so you can empower her..... as she is a woman....practice what you preach now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She only got 300 ish likes on her Nivea post yesterday. She's shitting herself that her engagement is so low so is basically begging people to like her ads.

56k followers and only 300 likes. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And there you have it folks, basically confirmation that she's been told by some brands that they won't work with her cos her engagement rate is shocking

Hands up if you're an empowered women and you support WOMEN....any type of WOMEN will do....I hope as you're such an "empowered woman" Rebecca you're writing to Rose West in prison daily, ya know, so you can empower her..... as she is a woman....practice what you preach now!
Shes literally begging for engagement 🤣 desperate dingle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She only got 300 ish likes on her Nivea post yesterday. She's shitting herself that her engagement is so low so is basically begging people to like her ads.

56k followers and only 300 likes. Hahaha
The problem is everythings so inorganic, like I see LJC for example buying various beauty bits for herself regularly, megan rose lane was obviously a working makeup artist at one point so when you see them doing the makeup and beauty #ads it's believable.....

Bar the ordinary foundation she bought during lockdown I think scruffy beggy uses on the whole the exact same products now as she did when I started watching her in 2016....never once in that time have I seen her do a makeup haul, a full face of first impressions or a review that isn't an #ad so of course when she comes out with a random beauty post cos she's getting paid to do it it's going to stick out like a sore thumb

And she’s as fake as they come. Thought you loved Elemis beggy? Better to do a swipe up for an expensive cleanser rather than nivea eh but now you just love nivea of course, cos you’re getting paid!! Love it when she begs you to like her ADs 🤣🤣🤣
And line your pockets? No thanks

The problem is everythings so inorganic, like I see LJC for example buying various beauty bits for herself regularly, megan rose lane was obviously a working makeup artist at one point so when you see them doing the makeup and beauty #ads it's believable.....

Bar the ordinary foundation she bought during lockdown I think scruffy beggy uses on the whole the exact same products now as she did when I started watching her in 2016....never once in that time have I seen her do a makeup haul, a full face of first impressions or a review that isn't an #ad so of course when she comes out with a random beauty post cos she's getting paid to do it it's going to stick out like a sore thumb
Giving her content now for free.... budget make up haul!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what shade that towel is. Its a manky looking shade whatever it is.
The grubby towel, the watch cutting off the blood supply to her hand, the weird flesh coloured wall ... none of it is cohesive. The problem is we all know she’s only using Nivea for the post as she has a bottomless pot of Elemis that she’s been using for months!

Reactions: 16
But we don't want to support you Rebecca, the less ads you get the quicker we can watch your downfall, you get duck all likes on an ad as you're absolutely tit at your 'job'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she not realise that a fair whack of her followers are bought and won’t go on to like any posts? And I totally agree with whoever said they ads are so bad they aren’t even worthy of a like. She’s just a silly little girl trying to play with the big girls. She’s not an influencer she’s a bullshitter

Reactions: 25
Lol asking for likes on her ad post 😂😂😂

I have 5000 followers on my page I basically upload pictures of flowers up to and 700-1000 likes is typical.. 400 likes on an account over 10x bigger than mine is a major fail bless her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love reporting beggy to ASA. Channel shitmum will be getting the complaint soon... stay tuned for the reply🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously.....this girl needs to bring out a self help book alongside her cookery book.....they’d be bestsellers surely 🤔😂 I’m so fed up with inspirational shite being churned out by these Instawankers day after day 🤦🏻‍♀️
She 100% posted this to try persuade herself she enjoys where she lives 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If you have to beg for likes on an AD surely that’s gotta tell her she’s doing her job badly... but no it’s because people don’t like ads it’s not her fault... how could it possibly be..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The cheeky cow !!
Giving out a lecture on what she expects people to do when she posts an AD,
We saw you wash your face and then pat it dry on an old towel ! and now we have to say how amazing it was because it does you a favour ...... piss off begs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I still can't get over her begging for likes on her ad...not the first time she's done it either 🤣🤣 begs you truly are tit at your job 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.