Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on fire with the swipe ups today. Must be so broke, how embarrassing having to do that to get a few £s. Go get a proper job you lazy cow.

Reactions: 19
Life in the dales isn’t that great constantly on the gram looking a state 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They work with anyone and everyone, so not to approach her, shows just how rubbish she is
Or Lounge Underwear who work with every man and his dog :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she must be seething as she'd love an excuse to get her kit off. Not like they don't work with mums either as LJC and Beth Bartram have done vids for them. Clearly Lounge and Desenio have alot more sense than Beggys sheep and can spot an absolute minging chav when they see one! More power to them

This is why when she harps on that people are jealous of her I have to laugh....whilst I can see why people might be envious (not jealous) of someone like LJC who has ongoing contracts with Matalan, Topshop and Desenio which were clearly shops she loved and used regularly even before insta-mumming was a thing, I dont think anyone actively wishes to be living on a knife edge like Beggy wondering if they'll be able to pay their mortgage and hoping that little dish and the pelvic floor exercises people will come knocking next month

Reactions: 11
Don't think the pizza she's likely about to consume fits in with her healthy eating this week 🤣🤣 girl couldn't even manage more than 1 day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion .. Rebecca lamb greasy like a frying pan swipe up to see my camel And flab 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or Lounge Underwear who work with every man and his dog :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she must be seething as she'd love an excuse to get her kit off. Not like they don't work with mums either as LJC and Beth Bartram have done vids for them. Clearly Lounge and Desenio have alot more sense than Beggys sheep and can spot an absolute minging chav when they see one! More power to them

This is why when she harps on that people are jealous of her I have to laugh....whilst I can see why people might be envious (not jealous) of someone like LJC who has ongoing contracts with Matalan, Topshop and Desenio which were clearly shops she loved and used regularly even before insta-mumming was a thing, I dont think anyone actively wishes to be living on a knife edge like Beggy wondering if they'll be able to pay their mortgage and hoping that little dish and the pelvic floor exercises people will come knocking next month
Totally agree!!! She pretty much begs for work 🤣 she’s definitely not made for the influencer world. They probably see her spelling and run a mile... plus the fact she can’t string a sentence together. It’s no surprise nobody wants to work with it. She just comes across as so desperate 🤣

Reactions: 4
Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all? 😆🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I imagine companies run her profile through that social blade thing and see her low engagement and know she's bought her way to a big following.

Irena and Selina don't shop at Matalan.

Where's the #AD on this?

Screenshot_20200805_190750_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 7
Late to the lamb roast , but what on gods green earth was that fish finger and frozen chip fuckery in her meal ideas?!?!?!.😳😳😳😳😳😳🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So now she's showing the planning our big day book, which is her way of begging for gifted services and products for the wedding. How about living within your means, if you can't afford a lavish wedding, try the registry office. Just invite family and close friends. If its genuine it's about being with the person you love, so you either compromise with a smaller more intimate/family orientated wedding, or you wait until you can afford the wedding you want. But Begga comes across as materialistic and desperate for attention. The big virginal white wedding gown is a joke, in her case, she's been around more times than the wheels on a bus. No doubt we will be treated to months of slutty outfits for her hen do. Any man with a decent bank balance will be the love of her life, especially if he leaves her to do whatever she wants
Been around more times than the wheels on the bus 🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.