Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note, why is Steve or her family or these famous friends she harps on about NOT TELLING HER she's embarrassing herself? I'm slightly older than her, I don't have loads of friends, I have a selected bunch... If any of them saw me shopping on everything£5/wearing any of those outfits/making a video like that, they would tell me to put myself in the bin! I can't even imagine turning up to cocktails with the girls in any of those outfits jesus 🥴:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
Wow! Buying followers and now praising herself as Steve. What an utterly sad and pathetic life she leads.

Reactions: 14
What an odd choice of song for cleaning the upstairs bedrooms on her stories 😳 does she not know the lyrics of Lucky? It's not a happy song🤣🤔 It's about being deeply unhappy despite having everything in life! Very interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The white shirt looked lovely on her tbf, but by god that playsuit!! One it's far too small for her & two, she doesn't have the boobs for it.

Reactions: 7
The white shirt looked lovely on her tbf, but by god that playsuit!! One it's far too small for her & two, she doesn't have the boobs for it.
Exactly it's for small busted, very slender women. It doesn't help that she tied it completely wrong. It's done totally different on the model 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why does she even need all this tat? She spends most her time at home or in a field. I can just imagine her rocking up to Billy Bob's in her new (£5) playsuit.. camel toe and all.
Of course, cos you know you can dress it up or down!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you could wear it on holiday, or you could wear it with some little heels for a night out with the girlssssss.....

🤣
She probably means you can wear it to sit in your garden with the chickens like she will because they are her only friends. Well one is the other 2 gurllllls dislike her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you could wear it on holiday, or you could wear it with some little heels for a night out with the girlssssss.....

🤣
Or you could just wear it to eye duck yourself in the mirror every day and never leave the dungeon 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when she did the ‘Christmas party looks/get ready with me’ but didn’t bleeping go to any Christmas party 😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wasn’t going to watch but it is a miserable wet day here and the kids are driving me nuts so I thought what the heck it might give me a laugh!!

Firstly the set up..... her camera wasn’t set up so you could actually see her full length 🤦🏼‍♀️ Standing in front of the cut out unit 🤦🏼‍♀️ You could see the camera and lighting in the full length mirror 🤦🏼‍♀️ yet it was still dark 🤦🏼‍♀️

The clothes, well I don’t need to say anything other than hideous 🤦🏼‍♀️

She was spinning around like little girls do when they put on a dress up princess outfit .... honestly she was making me dizzy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t going to watch but it is a miserable wet day here and the kids are driving me nuts so I thought what the heck it might give me a laugh!!

Firstly the set up..... her camera wasn’t set up so you could actually see her full length 🤦🏼‍♀️ Standing in front of the cut out unit 🤦🏼‍♀️ You could see the camera and lighting in the full length mirror 🤦🏼‍♀️ yet it was still dark 🤦🏼‍♀️

The clothes, well I don’t need to say anything other than hideous 🤦🏼‍♀️

She was spinning around like little girls do when they put on a dress up princess outfit .... honestly she was making me dizzy 🤦🏼‍♀️
And this is her job she's been doing for 5 years or so 🥴😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s 26. I mean I can because she’s so immature but Jesus, she’s like a little girl playing house. I’m not sure she should have had children so bloody young. She’s missed/missing her youth so much it’s obvious to me she should have waited. She’ll be so bored by 40 because she’s living that life now. The kids will be grown by then and she’ll be down the pub in that bloody play suit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was she playing us with that clothing haul? ‘Can’t believe it was £5’ she says numerous times - really? Because half the stuff I wouldn’t even pay 50p for. I’ve seen other people do these hauls and they do actually pick out some nice things so I’m sure she could of chosen better items. I bet we don’t even see her wear half the items again.

Reactions: 6
Just had a look on the everything £5 website, so many better items she had to choose from! She's done them no favours what so ever. I mean I wouldn't buy from there but her choices were terrible!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the Safestyle UK window advert ‘I said you buy one you get one free... I said you buy one you get one free’ That is all that went through my head every time she said £5 it’s only £5 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d love to know how you dress up item 1- imagine tipping up at the pub in a spud sack and stilettos..I think my friends would disown me. It reminded me of those baby sleeping bags. The yellow trousers could be dressed up with mr tumbles waistcoat and spotty bag I guess..the nightie thing was horrendous- I would say she could’ve ironed it first but a) I don’t think she owns an iron and b) it probably would’ve melted!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.