Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she posted this on the wrong account (forgot to switch to Steve’s you idiot!) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

edit to add -He has more than 2 sausages!!
I don’t know what’s more mortifying..

1.that she considers this a good breakfast
2.that she controls Steves ig
3.the fact she accidentally posted this on her account instead of Steves hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've had 8 hours sleep and I'm still laughing at this video :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't even pick a favourite, it was all so bad 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha ha ha top wife - heating up a tin of sausage and beans. Steve must be easily pleased 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
😂😂😂😂 Dying at the thought of her accidentally posting this on her account instead of Steve's 😂😂😂😂

Yummmm tinned beans and sausages on soggy warm bread

I take the piss but tbh is Steve incapable of making his own food or something???

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Thought this was for Alfie, not steve. I'm sure Alfie would have loved that breakfast.

Reactions: 5
Watched the video. Did she mention how much the outfits were? Didn’t quite catch it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she even need all this tat? She spends most her time at home or in a field. I can just imagine her rocking up to Billy Bob's in her new (£5) playsuit.. camel toe and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is obsessed with wearing “some little sandals, a little straw hat and little straw bag” and running through some fields. Ffs🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ the only plausible thing to do with those clothes is put them in the bin. Spray the bin with febreeze and blow on it 🙄 Or just set the whole bleeping thing on fire.

She is obsessed with wearing “some little sandals, a little straw hat and little straw bag” and running through some fields. Ffs🤣🤣🤣
🤣 her vocabulary doesn’t stretch much further than ‘little’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Everytime she says that I think of this 😂

There’s an advert with some guy shouting about something. I’m sure it was referred to ages ago. He repeats himself. Something like “you buy one you get one free”. Her ads remind me of him. So bloody tit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seen she was cleaning the bathroom with that fabulosa stuff the other day.

Reb, are you aware that that stuff is a disinfectant, not a cleaner? It won’t clean anything, as in toothpaste, soap scum, whatever else is on your bathroom sink, it only disinfects.

Reactions: 12
God that everything5pound haul is horrific 😂 horrible, cheap tit, none of which fit her properly. What an advert 😂

Reactions: 14
CAN YA BULEEVE IT'S URNLY FIVE POUNDS
View attachment 189137
At £5 everything she showed was definitely over priced, sorry but it was all tacky quality. That pink monstrosity that she thought was a beautiful dress for a wedding, just sums up how tacky she is and regardless of how much you have or claim you have, you can't buy class or taste

Reactions: 16
Why did she set the camera up so she had to keep bending down to get in shot- half the time you couldn’t see the top half of her face lol
This is her job!!
Yes I thought this too-why not set the camera up portrait instead so you get a full length shot?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.