Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So the gurrls are getting a new pad but the kids are still sleeping on a mattress on the floor

Reactions: 36
She posts videos of her reading to kids because its not somat she usually does!! Poor kids won't sleep tnite, reading with tramp n playtime with daddy they wont know whats happened!!

Reactions: 5
She's only posted that cos she knows we've said here that they leave the kids up there and shut the door on them, it's all just a big f u to tattle

Reactions: 6
Having kids and shacking up with rat boy hasn't stopped her behaving 'slaggy', I think that's just her natural behaviour, think she will still behave like that when she's older

an actor and model
Only modelling she will do is probably glamour modelling, anything to get attention from men

Reactions: 8
Sorry if its been mentioned already but what is that sofa?! It doesn't fit in at all it looks so small and out of place, do they all squeeze on and huddle up to keep warm? I feel cold just looking at that stone floor

Reactions: 14
Sorry if its been mentioned already but what is that sofa?! It doesn't fit in at all it looks so small and out of place, do they all squeeze on and huddle up to keep warm? I feel cold just looking at that stone floor
I agree it’s shit like the rest of the house

Reactions: 5
Fuck sake they have really gone all out with that sofa haven’t they

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.