Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a new sofa?! šŸ˜‚
when she put up the picture of the two biscuits with ā€˜thanks hunā€™ you can see itā€™s a fabric sofa now.
bit sad we canā€™t take the piss out of the half sofa nowšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
when she put up the picture of the two biscuits with ā€˜thanks hunā€™ you can see itā€™s a fabric sofa now.
bit sad we canā€™t take the piss out of the half sofa nowšŸ˜‚
It will forever be in two pieces....in our hearts (and in the barn) šŸ’”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys weā€™re making progress here, being persistent is paying offšŸ™ŒšŸ» Give it a few more weeks and the boys might have bed slats! Or old pallet pieces of wood that Steveā€™s knocked together

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well well well theyā€™ve went and splashed out on a new sofa šŸ˜‚ What I donā€™t get is that if we are all such nasty trolls own tattle then why whenever we mention something thatā€™s tit do the influencers automatically go and correct it. Go on Beggy repeat after me ā€œTattlers arenā€™t trolls just real people with morals, opinions and common decencyā€. Now get your kids a proper bed the reason they sleep with each other is cause theyā€™re probably freezing you dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My nipples have been the same since I had my little girl too šŸ˜³ Only difference is I donā€™t fling them up on Instagram.

I canā€™t get past Woody having his boots on the wrong feet and it being documented. Iā€™d be bloody mortified. How much attention is paid to him before they leave the house?! My daughter is the same age as Woody (born in the same month). Sheā€™s at that stage where she wants to do everything herself. Even she can put her wellies on the right feet. That poor wee sod probably didnā€™t even get a glance as they were leaving as she was too focused on what she looked like šŸ˜¢ Thatā€™s basic parenting, right?!

Reactions: 9
I love how she's dropping little hints about the new sofa, there's no way she didn't think about the sofa being seen in the photo and Steve's story. Imagine living your life like that! Over thinking everything and trying to prove yourself to people over the internet you've never meet.

Reactions: 8
Hhahahahaaa bloody brilliant!!!
Pretty sure if they'd splashed out we would've had a reveal or it would've been mentioned
It'll be given to them or a charity shop find (just what I advised, well done Rebecca)
Lmao
We are getting there guys day by day we are improving the kids lives

Now for the slats.. Hmmm how can Rebecca get these for free as we know she don't wanna fork out....

While we're at it will someone gift her a bleeping bra

I wonder why she hasnā€™t mentioned the new sofa or the work steve is doing at home? Its
Like her page can only literally be about herself? Me me me me

I wonder why she hasnā€™t mentioned the new sofa or the work steve is doing at home? Its
Like her page can only literally be about herself? Me me me me
She will have filmed it to use as a crappy boring day video, a day in the of our new dfs sofa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will have filmed it to use as a crappy boring day video, a day in the of our new dfs sofa!!
Bought on the never never like everything else...

(again, no judgement, I get everything on the never never but I don't pretend I'm loaded like our hun does šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bought on the never never like everything else...

(again, no judgement, I get everything on the never never but I don't pretend I'm loaded like our hun does šŸ˜‚)
I doubt itā€™s brand new, my brother ordered a dfs sofa in January for March delivery we then went into lock down and he still has no sofa delivery date, she would of mentioned months ago, they went to Steveā€™s mum the other day didnā€™t they maybe itā€™s from her?

Is she allowed to add a porch onto her property, and that wall Steve seems to be building upstairs... I didnā€™t think you could change anything to a listed property like that?

I doubt itā€™s brand new, my brother ordered a dfs sofa in January for March delivery we then went into lock down and he still has no sofa delivery date, she would of mentioned months ago, they went to Steveā€™s mum the other day didnā€™t they maybe itā€™s from her?
I think itā€™s second hand (nothing wrong with that) but if it was brand new from a store sheā€™d of documented it all, the fact sheā€™s hiding it will be because sheā€™s to ashamed to say itā€™s not brand new!

Is she allowed to add a porch onto her property, and that wall Steve seems to be building upstairs... I didnā€™t think you could change anything to a listed property like that?
100% need planning permission for the cute little porch and stuff, possibly for the interior alterations too depending on the listing particulars of the house. But this probably wonā€™t apply to Beggy as she is an influencer and can do whatever she wants, or so she thinks

Reactions: 13
100% need planning permission for the cute little porch and stuff, possibly for the interior alterations too depending on the listing particulars of the house. But this probably wonā€™t apply to Beggy as she is an influencer and can do whatever she wants, or so she thinks
why would they waste time and money adding that when you have the whole house inside to sort out šŸ˜± they make no sense at all

Reactions: 26
Oh my days, I canā€™t believe my eyes, mostly because her nips have poked them out!
Sheā€™s a woman! An absolute classless woman. Not only does she have her nipples showing, she has them showing in front of her kids and husband-to-be, broadcasted to her audience of, what, 100000, while supposedly promoting a family friendly channel?! Sheā€™s got her priorities all wrong this one. Tbh itā€™s not even the nipples that bother me - normal body part, Steve has no doubt seen them thousands of times, blah blah blah - itā€™s the fact sheā€™s brought attention to them, she WANTS people to comment on them, proper revelling in the attention from the creeps no doubt! This is something that wonā€™t truly go away for her kids and as PPs have said, where is Steve in all this, why doesnā€™t he respect her enough to give her head a wobble?!
Even tho her nipples were showing, why did she have to comment about it? Why mention it? She wants to point it out to people.

Reactions: 11
why would they waste time and money adding that when you have the whole house inside to sort out šŸ˜± they make no sense at all
With Beggy and Steve everything is for appearance, no substance, they just want to portray themselves in a certain way. A new porch would be seen by far more people than actually spending money on buying their kids proper beds. Beggy spends money on her clothes and appearance because her account is all about her, so she's selling her image to her viewers the boys are taking much more of a back seat, hence they often look like their clothes have been pulled out of a lost and found box. No thought or effort goes into the way she dresses the boys because they are in far fewer pictures and vlogs, compared to before, hence Woody regularly videod /photographed with his wellies on the wrong feet, the time it takes to check he's dressed properly is time she can use doing her hair, or make up or taking a selfie. Social media has created a whole new breed of parents, self-obsessed attention seekers , who only seem to bother with their kids if it creates a photo opportunity. When she posted her 'dance party video', one of her sheep also posted a video of her basically dragging her 2 little boys round, just for a stupid video, both the boys looked totally confused rather than enjoying themselves. It's interesting to see just how many of her sheep love attention and know by creeping round Beggy she will repost their pictures and videos

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.