Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screen shot some Negative comments from the channels mum post and she’s deleted them all- what a sad, self absorbed twit. I’d post the here but I can’t work out how to cover up the names

Reactions: 4
I screen shot some Negative comments from the channels mum post and she’s deleted them all- what a sad, self absorbed twit. I’d post the here but I can’t work out how to cover up the names
Are you on iPhone? If you are, open the picture, press Edit and then the three dots in the top right hand corner, then select Markup :)

Reactions: 1
BUY. YOUR. KIDS. CLOTHES. THAT. FIT.

Mah boys are dressed like tramps but I don’t care coz I have new frumpy hair. Grubby Lamb. 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread #45. Block, delete I only want sheep!

My suggestion as I've been blocked.....It's okay Grubby I'll watch your tit show on my son's account.

Reactions: 16
I'm trying to set up the new thread but it's not working on my phone 🤷 technical issues ha ha if anyone else can start it ... I'm thinking it was the suggestion by poosh which was
#45 so predictable she went for a bob but a new haircut won't stop her being a slob .

Reactions: 6
Imagine what her hair is going to look like on her wedding day! It's so so damaged! She needs some olaplex and a good serum.

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to set up the new thread but it's not working on my phone 🤷 technical issues ha ha if anyone else can start it ... I'm thinking it was the suggestion by poosh which was
#45 so predictable she went for a bob but a new haircut won't stop her being a slob .
I’ve just made one :) hope that’s ok

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.