Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of motherhood either for someone who's with channel mum.. She wants to move away from that 100%
Move over ljc, our becs is moving onto elle Darby now
Definitely, trying to move her way to a body positive page now 🤦‍♀️

The boys have been removed too.

Reactions: 5
So, she's just admitting that she only dances around with her kids when she's recording it for the gram? duck me.

This epitomises the bad side of social media and mummy vloggers.

Screenshot_20200706_174243_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What exactly has she got to be proud of with her body. If she exercised regularly and ate well and looked like that I would say ‘yeah, your doing the best for your body, be proud no matter how you look’. But she’s a lazy slob who sits on her backside all day and eats Rubbish constantly. She doesn’t do anything to be proud of. Like I cannot think of one thing I’d be proud of if I was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t just be me that thinks that’s a ridiculous amount of make up for staying at home all bleeping day?
She just looks greasy and sweaty, not “glowy”
She could have at least washed her hair for the video, ffs. Gremlin

Reactions: 20
Can’t just be me that thinks that’s a ridiculous amount of make up for staying at home all bleeping day?
she has only done it for content.

her make up products are so dirty and old 🤢 that lip pencil, actually makes me feel sick

Reactions: 7
Steve has chicken because he likes chicken and stuff so she picks up some chicken for Steve.
Lol I don't watch her shopping haul on youtube because I refuse to give the woman views or any revenue from the ads. They really are an odd couple, they seem to live quite separate lives, even though they live in the same house, he's off on one of his 'drives', and she's back to posting pics and videos of the fields. It's difficult to see the difference between the pre Lockdown and actual Lockdown vlogs and posts

Reactions: 7
So, she's just admitting that she only dances around with her kids when she's recording it for the gram? duck me.

This epitomises the bad side of social media and mummy vloggers.

View attachment 173983
Very strange that she implies something has been stopping her and she won't let anything stop her again
All the judgement she received was never about dancing with her kids as such for example when I dance with my little boy we do baby shark or him and his little cousin do the okie cokey and mummy has to join in, its cringe but it's for their enjoyment and we dance to what they know, I never think I'm going to strip to my undies put on some 90's bangers and grind my arse in front of my phone camera for all to see with them just stuck in the background looking on confussed like we witnessed from her last year .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's as good as admitted that tattle is her bible. She said herself she doesn't get mean messages so who is stopping her daily arse dances? Because I doubt it's Steve he bloody encourages the thing.

Reactions: 15
Funny somebody actually mentioned the other day that we hadn’t seen her dancing around for a while

Reactions: 16
Shes making our that people have stopped her from dancing with her kids..
Only time people on here have really took the piss about that is when she dressed in her white bikini in her bride outfit and said she got the kids to dance with her...
Because yes Rebecca, that was odd behaviour...
You may aswell have written 'I won't let you tattle bastards get to me'

Lol
Stop reading here if it's affecting you so badly, take your own crappy inspirational advise hun

Reactions: 16
Remember that time she was dancing in the kitchen n bounced Alfie out the way with her arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Her makeup is exactly the same in every single makeup video she does. It’s literally the same, she never shows any different looks or does anything new & exciting. I think it’s more of a ploy to push Iconic and her aff link with them. I’m actually surprised she doesn’t have more spots, she never washes and when she does she uses that grotty washcloth which looks like it’s never been washed either, she probably has grease from her hair dripping down her face, she puts her makeup on with the same beauty blender that looks about 5 years old and never been cleaned. It’s so predictable 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she’s only doing the make up videos because she wants to be gifted more make up because she knows all hers is gross! But it’s not working clearly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t even trowel that amount on for a night out

Reactions: 11
The way she's holding her hair makes it look like a headless bride picture from Halloween 🤣
She is copying Stacey Solomon, stupid woman, cant do owt of her own! Staged dancing with kids, how far will she go? Be natural, dont film everything you do!! woman

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.