Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin doesn't look glowy, it looks sweaty as duck. Like she's just legged it from spoons to gate 140 for her flight to tenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I like eggs runny but I’ve never cut into one I’ve made and gone PHWOAAAR like that. Thank you gurrrrrls. So much second hand embarrassment.
She literally has no idea how cringe she sounds does she.

Reactions: 9
Why is she trying to have fork sex with the egg !! Well done love you poached an egg and wacked it on some cheap ass white bread ... some one call Gordon Ramsey and tell him there is a new chef in town!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Am I missing something with the yolk? “Errrr maaaa god look at that yorrrk” - it’s a bleeping egg yolk? Looks the same as every other bloody yolk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I missing something with the yolk? “Errrr maaaa god look at that yorrrk” - it’s a bleeping egg yolk? Looks the same as every other bloody yolk 🤣
"It's not just normal yolks its ma gurllllssss yorrrks" done in the style of the M&S advert 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her eating habits and what she feeds her family infuriate me!!!! Tbh she can shovel what she wants in her own mouth that’s on her but her children rely on her to do what’s best for them!!! Like someone up thread said does anyone else in the house eat any of the eggs?? She might now be embracing her size ‘10’ figure but does she really want those boys to grow up to be so unhealthy!!

Sorry for the outburst it just makes me so angry and sad for those children!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never heard of anyone orgasming over an egg before, but fear not, along comes Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched her in about a year but her Primark haul came up on my feed and O.M.G. she has really stacked the weight on! Her arms, shoulders & thighs look like a Russian shot putters! Oh & she really doesn’t suit the “baw haw” look. 😂

• Haha
Her eating habits and what she feeds her family infuriate me!!!! Tbh she can shovel what she wants in her own mouth that’s on her but her children rely on her to do what’s best for them!!! Like someone up thread said does anyone else in the house eat any of the eggs?? She might now be embracing her size ‘10’ figure but does she really want those boys to grow up to be so unhealthy!!

Sorry for the outburst it just makes me so angry and sad for those children!!
Thank goodness it's not just me. I feel so angry when the scabby cow cuts into the egg, because while she's stuffing her greedy face what is Woody eating? Alfie's at school and by the looks of Steve's posts he's out for the day in the car and from his post of him driving he's alone in the car, so he will be stuffing his face. Both parents are greedy pigs

Reactions: 6
Thank goodness it's not just me. I feel so angry when the scabby cow cuts into the egg, because while she's stuffing her greedy face what is Woody eating? Alfie's at school and by the looks of Steve's posts he's out for the day in the car and from his post of him driving he's alone in the car, so he will be stuffing his face. Both parents are greedy pigs

Steve has chicken because he likes chicken and stuff so she picks up some chicken for Steve.

• Haha
Does she think before she does anything?!
Who is bothered about an every day makeup routine when majority of females I know have not been wearing any makeup for the last 3 months??
Let's be honest it's cos she's got no other content and it's a good excuse to stare at herself some more

Reactions: 11
It’s so annoying how she stays each video with the exact same script said in the exact same way 🙈🥴 all of these you tubers do it but she’s the worst of them all!
I could guess the script of the video quite sadly

Reactions: 6
I bet she was that annoying cow at school, that if you bought a nice coat or a nice bag, she would go and get exactly the same one and pretend you'd copied her!! 😆 I can just picture it. Absolutely no identity or ideas of her own in life from the word go.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.