Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will literally jump on any trend, no originality whatsoever. I’m confused though what are you manifesting by flashing your tits, fanny and flab every week? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please stop filming your sleeping children and putting it on the internet Rebecca. :mad:It's not right that you invade their privacy in such a way. Leave them alone to sleep.
These influencers are so self obsessed! Why does she think people want to see this tit!

Reactions: 5
Another every day makeup routine coming our way later....Rebecca you're about as boring as they come, Aldi haul including tit meal ideas, Primark haul, Home Bargains haul, Makeup routine, what i ate in a day also including tit meal ideas, rinse and repeat 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
Her first video after gaining (buying) 100k subscribers on YouTube is yet ANOTHER bleeping ‘everyday makeup’ video 😡😡🙄🙄🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Her first video after gaining (buying) 100k subscribers on YouTube is yet ANOTHER bleeping ‘everyday makeup’ video 😡😡🙄🙄🥱🥱
Sticky shiny faced head woman!! Spots!! Its the tit you eat woman!! Perverts perving over your almost naked body on a regular basis!! You want them perving over your kids as well!! GET A GRIP YOU SILLY LITTLE woman!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If this manifesting stuff actually works if I was beggy I'd have manifested something better than getting pregnant at 19, never experiencing a proper job, being financially dependent on an older man my entire adult life, driving around in a 57 plate banger, my big fat gash ending up on porhub for all the 70 year old perverts to have a Tommy tank over, holidaying at 3 star all inclusives in tenerife, having a "job you love" 🙄 that you've got to buy followers for, putting on weight by the second despite being "size 10", an entire wardrobe of boohoo and primark tat, a dungeon in the back of beyond and depending on strangers on the Internet for my sense of self worth 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

That's just me though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m just here for the egg insta story😂😂😂 if I posted that I’d immediately receive a call from my mum asking why I’m so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So this morning she’s absolutely plastered in make up for another day alone in the dungeon and Steve looks like he’s been up all night crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
same old tit

‘I use Bodeh shop foundation in shade Fiji sands as I just luv the coverage, giv us a gorjus dewy glowy look so that’s why I use bodeh shop foundation in Fiji sands and I buy it from bodeh shop then I set my bodeh shop fiji sand foundation with iconic London spray as you guyz know I love iconic London (because they send me free tit) to make maself look even more shiny, the greasier the better’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
same old tit

‘I use Bodeh shop foundation in shade Fiji sands as I just luv the coverage, giv us a gorjus dewy glowy look so that’s why I use bodeh shop foundation in Fiji sands and I buy it from bodeh shop then I set my bodeh shop fiji sand foundation with iconic London spray as you guyz know I love iconic London (because they send me free tit) to make maself look even more shiny, the greasier the better’
What she should be saying is

"a use bodeh shop foundation in fiji sands cuz ma idol luceh jessica carteh uses bodeh shop foundation and she uses fiji sands so a thought if a use it as well al look like luceh and i love luceh and i want to be luceh so al use the bodeh shop foundation in fiji sands cuz that's what luceh uses and then al look like her and then steve might fanceh me again and stuff"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she looked quite nice on her stories this morning. Her hair and makeup wasn't as horrible as usual. Maybe it was the filter

Reactions: 4
Her content has actually got worse, if that's possible. Quotes and reposting other peoples posts. Also noticed only seems to be her that eats poached eggs on toast, wonder if Woodys having one of his epic naps and what she does about his lunch? I hate the way she cuts the egg and spreads it everywhere, for some reason it makes me quite angry, lol. Probably because the greedy pig always feeds her face and just gives her kids loads of sugar filled crap

Reactions: 20
The egg.. If you're trying to wind us up hun it's working, I cannot cope with how runny that yolk is.. Honestly repulse me lmao

Yes I thought she looked nice, her teeth looked really white and she looked tanned then I realised it had a filter on...

Reactions: 9
Not another make up video :
Body shop fresh nude foundation cos it's so dewy and nice and stuff . basic Rimmel eyebrow pencil I just love it ... Baby roll mascara as it's super good and makes me lashes look big and stuff so yeah it's really good .. love my iconic sweaty spray too cos it free ... Here's my Primark lipstick it's £1thats more than I spend on my kids clothes but you know you must treat yourself!! ... And on this haul I'm going to use my iconic blush drops not because they were free but cos I just really really love them they make me look so dewy and pretty and glowy!! ...
And if this doesn't inspire you lamb fam I'll be uploading the same video in a few weeks time again cos I can't think of any other content and you can see my sweaty tutorial again 💋 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like eggs runny but I’ve never cut into one I’ve made and gone PHWOAAAR like that. Thank you gurrrrrls. So much second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear a spot. What happened to self love and loving yourself and loving everything about you? Or does that only apply if you're filming in your bra and pants?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.