Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta Vs reality has just outed her. Omg this girl is so dumb. And PUT SOME FCKING CLOTHES ON FATTY ITS DINNER TIME 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
cant believe shes still riding the insta vs reality wave.. we get it!!! you pose to look skinny but are chubby in real life. big deal 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here for the comments 😩😂 first of all BOOHOO 😂😂😂 second of all I noticed how she actually said I’m not very good at explaining clothes etc.. and I keep repeating words.. it’s like she’s saying it to cover herself before people start commenting on it. Thirdly I hate being cruel but her gut is starting to look unhealthy now she’s really put weight on! She’s by no means obese or fat but you can see the outcome of her poor diet x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's been manifesting too much. Thinking something so much, that it will lead you to believe its true - even when it's not and that is mentally dangerous. I can't say it enough

Reactions: 8
Yeah, he's sat behind Rebecca, you see his head pop to the side slightly at the start of the story of her loving on herself
i thought he might be but couldnt see him as the camera was filled up with her giving herself the eye 😩

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop baking so much, as above people have mentioned she looks unhealthy. Left and middle (May and Sept 2019) she looks healthy, right is getting to the unhealthy stage, I've purposefully not screen shot when she's bending this is when she stood normal. I mentioned the other week about the level of bodyfat, when she turns to the side her bodyfat ratio around her mid section needs to be lowered. She just needs to reign in the sugar tit and eat healthier.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has she lost the plot on Insta she's on shaking her bits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I am a size 10, a size she is claiming to be and I am no where near that big why is she preaching to people that they should be comfortable in their bodies when she isn’t being honest about her own?!
I'm the same, an 8 on top and 10-12 on the bottom. We all carry weight differently bit there is not a cat in hells chance that she is a 10. I'd say she's easily a 12-14 and there's nothing wrong with that. She needs to admit what size she is and stop pretending she's smaller than she is if she's going to carry on preaching body positivity.

Reactions: 7
She needs to stop baking so much, as above people have mentioned she looks unhealthy. Left and middle (May and Sept 2019) she looks healthy, right is getting to the unhealthy stage, I've purposefully not screen shot when she's bending this is when she stood normal. I mentioned the other week about the level of bodyfat, when she turns to the side her bodyfat ratio around her mid section needs to be lowered. She just needs to reign in the sugar tit and eat healthier.
Funny how it’s when she started exercising

Reactions: 7
A LUV curcanut a luv it ahhhh a just luv it a luv a curcanut smell, it smells like what’s the sun cream called that smells like curcanut hawaiian tropic it smells like curcanut like Hawaiian tropic, a just luv it, if you’ve been following me for a while you’ll knurrrr a luv curcanut a just luv it ahhh it smells surrrr gud a luv coconut a luv it 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And the post telling her to stop photoshopping herself if she is truly happy otherwise she is contradicting herself has been deleted 🥱🥱🥱🥱

The need to have your ego massaged is amazing with this one. It wasn't even a troll(ish) post for god sake. Just wasn't kissing her arse enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The bodysuits are ridiculously too small a they look like her tits are going to burst the material!!!!

White crop top - no. Just no. It’s too
Small!!!!!! Even when she’s holding it up to the camera you can see how small it is in comparison to her body.

The long white dress - hallelujah, it fits!

the bikini is too small for her and doesn’t support her bust at all.

I don't think Rebecca understands that if you're constantly posing in ways that make your body look slimmer, that's not being confident?
If you were confident and loved your body you wouldn't feel the need to manipulate it to look slimmer for photographs. Totally misses the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And the post telling her to stop photoshopping herself if she is truly happy otherwise she is contradicting herself has been deleted 🥱🥱🥱🥱

The need to have your ego massaged is amazing with this one. It wasn't even a troll(ish) post for god sake. Just wasn't kissing her arse enough.
And blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.