Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the good old I'm playing with Woody is his bedroom when actually all you were doing was taking selfies..self obsessed cow

Reactions: 12
Lmfso I literally said on here again the other day she will be preachinf about law of attraction soon too 🤣🤣🤣 cannot cope with her
She will copy whatever her idols are doing, desperate to be a Darby sister
Rebecca trying to explain the law of attraction/ even Elle was repeating herself and not making sense, and she actually has something about her that’s quite different and she seems a lot more switched on. Rebecca will jsut say about being positive and stuff 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't remember her ever sharing the finished video? If I'd had a day with Davina McCall I'd be riding on the claim to fame for years. 😆

It's here:

• Wow
I don't remember her ever sharing the finished video? If I'd had a day with Davina McCall I'd be riding on the claim to fame for years. 😆

It's here:
Big thing in Yorkshire is sausage 🤣
I mean I bet she was nervous I would be too but you can tell how out of touch she is. Influencing food just isn’t her gig. I’m not sure what her gig is actually 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been mentioned on here before and ever since I can’t unsee it. She is the double of Bev Callard (not to be confused with gobby bev)
1082AA23-1C77-4ABE-B9FE-240B50F78988.jpeg
72025B09-6B6C-4AC1-8EA8-2029B96CCF76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
She has filtered and edited her face to duck in that latest grid post and used slimming tools look how pointy her chin is!!. The thing is if you’re going to edit that much you need to keep it up otherwise it just looks stupid! How can she expect people to believe she looks like that 😂😂
She looks high in the newer pic???!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'we love sausage' imagine saying that to davina mccall... 😂
I've just realised I'm a vip member
I'd like to thank Rebecca lamb for being the driving force in me taking the plunge and commenting here. I'd like to thank all you bullies for accepting me as a fellow bully, I'd like to thank Rebecca for continuing to supply the entertainment,

I'd post a pic of me crying about it
but I'm not a wanker. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Spent a fortune on Next last night in the sale (when it eventually worked) but got both my kids a full wardrobe each of autumn/winter bits at cheaper prices than primark. Didn’t get myself anything, and currently rocking a pair of bleach stained adidas leggings. That’s #mumlife in my books 😂 how are we not all influencers? We’re more relatable than anyone online!
Lol same here! I added a bunch of stuff to my basket as I was online shopping, ended up thinking nah I can’t afford this, over to Next to get the boys some clothes! 😂 I sometimes wear pyjama tops out because i am basically a woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has filtered and edited her face to duck in that latest grid post and used slimming tools look how pointy her chin is!!. The thing is if you’re going to edit that much you need to keep it up otherwise it just looks stupid! How can she expect people to believe she looks like that 😂😂
Simple Begga

Reactions: 4
'we love sausage' imagine saying that to davina mccall... 😂
I've just realised I'm a vip member
I'd like to thank Rebecca lamb for being the driving force in me taking the plunge and commenting here. I'd like to thank all you bullies for accepting me as a fellow bully, I'd like to thank Rebecca for continuing to supply the entertainment,

I'd post a pic of me crying about it
but I'm not a wanker. x
From one jealous troll to another, congratulations on the VIP status! Maybe you can get some ADs now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It's here:
Haha I don't think I have ever seen this whole video before but remember bthe drama at the time. You can tell she was obviously useless as she barely features compared to the other guests and stands out like a sore thumb in that outfit! Also loled at the lady saying her 17 year old daughter doesn't eat anything green and Davina being horrified and you can see begs in the background, imagine if she saw what her diet is like!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God just look at her in that green dress. Has to be the centre of attention doesn’t she?! Me me me look at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh I remember that outfit.. awful green dress and she wore it with black shiny boots 🙈🤣 shes so cringe

• Haha
I am getting sick of her posting tit quotes like this. I suffer with my mental health and trust me if I could think all rainbows and butterflies daily I would. Sadly that’s not the case with mental health. I battle with my own head daily, I try to be positive but it’s very easy to let the negative creep in.

duck you Rebecca. You are an insensitive bleep and I cannot wait to watch your ‘career’ crash and burn and to see you go into the real world with not a single brain cell. Let’s see how far you get when you can’t get your tits or flaps out. Sadly sweetie positive vibes won’t help you then.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does Beggy herself not have a negative mind? She's always jealous of LJC and not happy with the 2 kids she's got and desperate for more

Maybe follow your own advice love

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.