Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she work with Hello Fresh once? Pretty sure she did and never saw that again
Exactly my point! 😂

She got invited to a Hello Fresh event in London when she got there, she started crying 😂 she claimed it was cos of her ✌"mental health" ✌🙄 but being brutally honest, it was obviously cos she had actually ventured into the real world for once where there are literally hundreds of thousands of people who are better, more funnier, prettier, more articulate, slimmer, more intelligent etc etc

This is why literally NO ONE should be jealous of her, or feel she's having the last laugh as all she's done is set up this fake online world where she's the Queen and all her minions just heap her with praise and make creepy AF videos dancing with a twizzly ribbon outside their houses in her honour 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and when she left the fake world to go to the real one for ONE DAY she couldn't hack it 🤭

WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE JANE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly my point! 😂

She got invited to a Hello Fresh event in London when she got there, she started crying 😂 she claimed it was cos of her ✌"mental health" ✌🙄 but being brutally honest, it was obviously cos she had actually ventured into the real world for once where there are literally hundreds of thousands of people who are better, more funnier, prettier, more articulate, slimmer, more intelligent etc etc

This is why literally NO ONE should be jealous of her, or feel she's having the last laugh as all she's done is set up this fake online world where she's the Queen and all her minions just heap her with praise

WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE JANE
Totally! I remember seeing this and thinking wow this girl wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the real world it’s pathetic. What will all these mummy influencers do when the bubble bursts and they have to venture into the real world, it will be a total tit show, not to mention the damage it will have done to their kids as well. The influencer life is a sad and lonely one for most, couldn’t think of anything worse.

Reactions: 7
I wrote on here the other day about never seeing the kids do anything normal like painting and here we go 😂😂
I'll be here becks for all the content advice x
Primark haul.. Really hope she has got a size 12 as there is NO SHAME 8N IT REBECCA
Despite what Steve may believe a size 12 is not 'fat' nor is a size 14, 16 etc and your Instagram would be a better place if you come to accept that 👍

Reactions: 15
Omg does Steve actually think a size 12 is fat?? 😨
Steve's the kind of bloke who likes to ridicule women for their size /appearance, all while living with a woman who whores herself out online, hasn't a clue about personal hygiene and struggles with the most basic of parenting tasks. He's obviously an amazing judge of character, that's why he will be her meal ticket until she finds someone with a bigger bank acoount and equally stupid.

Reactions: 17
Steve's the kind of bloke who likes to ridicule women for their size /appearance, all while living with a woman who whores herself out online, hasn't a clue about personal hygiene and struggles with the most basic of parenting tasks. He's obviously an amazing judge of character, that's why he will be her meal ticket until she finds someone with a bigger bank acoount and equally stupid.
I bet if she found someone richer who doesn’t live in a hovel she’d be off like a shot.

Reactions: 7
Primark haul bingo! -
- nude lipgloss that’s in a realllleh pretteh colour
- size 12 jeans that are realllleh oversized yet are cutting off her circulation
- some new sheer tops that are perfect for summer that she can wear with no bra to show her nips
- some nice shorts that will show off her size 10 thighs and swollen ankles
- a pair of sandles in preparation for an upcoming all inclusive since her Birkenstock’s are rotten
- a new bikini to flaunt as much skin as possible
- a set of 2 t shirts and/or joggers for the boys that will not fit them
- something cheap and plastic from the home wear section to put in her boss babe office

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Primark haul bingo! -
- nude lipgloss that’s in a realllleh pretteh colour
- size 12 jeans that are realllleh oversized yet are cutting off her circulation
- some new sheer tops that are perfect for summer that she can wear with no bra to show her nips
- some nice shorts that will show off her size 10 thighs and swollen ankles
- a pair of sandles in preparation for an upcoming all inclusive since her Birkenstock’s are rotten
- a new bikini to flaunt as much skin as possible
- a set of 2 t shirts and/or joggers for the boys that will not fit them
- something cheap and plastic from the home wear section to put in her boss babe office
Don't forget the £1 pack of bubbles so the boys get something too...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They don't have
Totally! I remember seeing this and thinking wow this girl wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the real world it’s pathetic. What will all these mummy influencers do when the bubble bursts and they have to venture into the real world, it will be a total tit show, not to mention the damage it will have done to their kids as well. The influencer life is a sad and lonely one for most, couldn’t think of anything worse.
They don't have to venture out to the real world though do they? That's what's so annoying. they earn loads by just going about their normal day at home. And no I don't think the YouTube bubble will burst, at least not for a very long time. It's no more unsteady than any other job these days.

Reactions: 1
Don't forget the £1 pack of bubbles so the boys get something too...
Just one £1 pack as well... the boys can just "share" them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

They don't have

They don't have to venture out to the real world though do they? That's what's so annoying. they earn loads by just going about their normal day at home. And no I don't think the YouTube bubble will burst, at least not for a very long time. It's no more unsteady than any other job these days.
Even if it's 10 years down the line it's not that long in the grand scheme of things... There must be much less journalists at female magazines (glamour, cosmopolitan etc) than there was 20 years ago, bet they never thought an app that people would access through their mobile phones would effectively eradicate their jobs? The world's always changing there'll be something else in a few years... I just don't think people who are made to feel inadequate enough should believe "influencers are having the last laugh" and that they're people "to be jealous of" when it's far better knowing exactly how much you have coming in every month rather than lying awake at night worrying if Readly, Iceland and the kegles exercise people will come knocking on the door this month...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They don't have

If you look at all the YouTubers from 10 years ago, they’ve all very much moved on and do many different projects. Not many upload now and if they do, it’s very random uploads because they don’t need the youtube income anymore. Rebecca isn’t the type of person who will do well outside of youtube. She has no drive, no original ideas and her following isn’t really big enough for anything major to happen for her. Most people like Rebecca because she’s a mum. When those boys are older she wont be ‘relatable’ anymore.

Accounts with a smaller following (Ash Reid, Charl Taylor) have had long term partnerships with bigger companies meanwhile Rebecca hasn’t ever had anything like that, or that I can recall anyway. This just proves she’s horrific at what she does. When someone is that bad, it won’t last. The ads will soon dry up because she’s terrible at them and youtube income won’t be enough to live on.

So please for the love of god stop thinking her life is something to strive for.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They don't have

They don't earn loads though. They earn something from doing nothing but it's hardly loads. They live in a glorified shed. Neither of their cars are anything to write home about. Aside from them both having Rolex's, they don't seem to own or wear anything of any value. Anything they do have came from Steve having a decent job with his dad's company, not from what they now class as 'work'. If they earnt a lot their lives would be very different.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They don't earn loads though. They earn something from doing nothing but it's hardly loads. They live in a glorified shed. Neither of their cars are anything to write home about. Aside from them both having Rolex's, they don't seem to own or wear anything of any value. Anything they do have came from Steve having a decent job with his dad's company, not from what they now class as 'work'. If they earnt a lot their lives would be very different.
Yes!! Everything they have now is because of Steve, not because of rebeccas “job”! I’m sure Steve was probably earning more as an engineer than Rebecca is doing tit ads. Her views are awful on YouTube so she won’t be earning much from that. I don’t know why Steve wouldn’t just go out and get another engineering job since he’s had management experience and I’m guessing it’s a well paid industry since it gave them a lovely lifestyle a few years back. Even beggy could go out and get a part time job somewhere which would give her pocket money for her filler and clothes but we all know she won’t because she doesn’t have any transferable skills. She can’t even take pride in her home or her children’s appearance so I’d love to see her in the real working world she’d get a real shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.