Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is she trying to have fork sex with the egg !! Well done love you poached an egg and wacked it on some cheap ass white bread ... some one call Gordon Ramsey and tell him there is a new chef in town!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

viewtube

VIP Member
I noticed on her Instagram Ellie Polly had congratulated her, Beggy hasn't commented or liked the comment, yet she's acknowledged others. They follow each other, yet when Ellies number game was released and sold out in hours, Beggy didn't congratulate her. For all Beggy preaching about women supporting other women, I honestly think she's jealous of other more successful women. Ellie is successful as a mummy vlogger, she designed and now sells a successful number game for pre school children, whilst also working as a primary school teacher and looking after her son whilst her partner mostly works away. What exactly does Beggy offer with any of her vlogs apart from comedy value because of how poor the content is

Reactions: 30

Mum24

Chatty Member
New hair day,
Bets she will get a long bob and go back dark (as has been said on here numerous times)
The reveal pic will be in a revealing top or with nips sticking out and eye fucking herself
What we reckon?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Unknown3

VIP Member
All I ever think of when I see pictures of their house is how it must smell so musty.

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
That before an after of the kitchen. I thought the after photo was the before 😂😂 Becci love that’s not a transformation you just slapped some paint on the cupboards it’s still dark and dingy, and that floor 🤮🤮

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She’s lived in the dales for a year and a half and has only just got milk from the local farmer? embarrassing

• Wow

April17

Chatty Member
Rebegga you are seriously deluded if you think any of us are jealous of you or your life! Your an overweight unattractive vacuous lazy cow who is a crap mum. You live in a rundown shithole with half a sofa ,holes in the ceiling, dark dingy dungeon. You never go anywhere, you have 1 friend. Your family never seem to bother much & you think people are jealous 😂 . Do yourself a favour get off Instagram, YouTube & tiktok & start living a proper life.

• Heart

Fridgepicker

I'm so tempted to comment .. I'm already blocked from her page .. can she block me from channel mum too or just delete?
I don’t think she can! I can still see channel mums stuff & so far I’ve commented on her bean pop tarts, asked her why she controls Steve’s account & said the children’s films I prefer are the ones where the children don’t sleep on mattresses on the floor

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
If you can count a lick of cheap paint on the cupboards and walls as making it massively different to the previous owners...OK beggy. You're that cheap you didn't even buy new handles.

Reactions: 28
‘Malted Wheaties which are like ermmm what’s it called shredded wheat? Yeah shredded wheat by Kellogg’s’ Rebecca love I think you mean shreddies by nestlé 🤣 and fucking NESTLÉ COFFEE 😂 I’m done. Just when you thought she couldn’t get any thicker

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
The "this is my partners plate, this is my plate we CAN eat the same"
NO BEGS YOU CAN'T! This is how you have put so much weight on!! There are recommended calorie guidelines for a reason. Men need more calories than women. And unless you are doing enough exercise to counter balance the calories you are consuming then no. You shouldn't be eating the same.
Me and my husband are both PTs. We both work out. He consumes more calories than I do, even though I consume more than most women as I work out more than most women. I always get the impression she feels its sexist and down to some inequality 🤷‍♀️ no love, it's simply down to how we are made.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think we're wasting our time on here folks. It seems these YouTubers can do no wrong. Channel mum and Iceland work now! Let's face it, she's having the last laugh - brand deals which pay a fortune, ability to work from home, freebies, partner at home too to help out, half million pound house in the dales, money for clothes, holidays, cars, beauty treatments - not too bad no matter how you look at it 😭
let’s be clear here - this deluded little girl has never done a days work in her life. She opened her legs for Steve and got a meal ticket out of it and now she whores herself and her kids out online......

Steve has a job, he’s not a stay at home Dad, no matter what shit she tries to say.
the house they live in is an absolute hovel; it’s disgusting. Absolutely rotten.

they don’t have money for holidays or clothes - they don’t go on holiday unless it’s a bloody cheap chav package deal with Jet2 to Benidorm and she buys her tacky clothes from the cheapest, nastiest online retaliers.

her “beauty treatments” are nothing to get exited about- she goes to some naff backstreet hairdresser who has mangled her hair and she gets cheap lip fillers done.....

• Heart

Mum24

Chatty Member
Been meaning to go there for a while but didn't have the right photo op.
That's what she meant to say..
She just proves she does nothing unless it'll give her content..
She's really trying to portray this country wife image isn't she..
It'll give people a shock when they look on her page and see her tits out in every other photo 😂

'I love milk'
'I love eggs'
It's honestly like a child speaking...

Genuine q, if she loves milk so much why does she put almond milk in her smoothies...?! The girl is a walking contradiction

• Haha

Minime33

Lol she did the most she’s ever done today just to make her life and content more exciting on channel mum. Sorry to warn any new followers that come from channel mum, most days it’s her sat at home whilst woody sleeps for 12 hours and she does her makeup for four of those and stands in a field for the remaining eight.

I have to say as well poor woody needs to go to nursery. It’s selfish to keep him home all day at his age, when he’s 3 and 4 he’s going to be desperate to play with other children and he won’t just want to nap all day and watch tv he will want to be out playing with kids his own age

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
This gets my gripe... parents that call their kids their Best friends! I love my kids, but I am their parent first and foremost! What a sad life if your having to call your kids your best friend! 🤦🏽‍♀️
I call my son my best friend 😂 I feel like it saved my life having him and he Will never understand how that changed my life

• Heart

Mum24

Chatty Member
Jesus christ the kitchen again
She did this before and after a couple of months ago
Still looks unfinished to me lnao

Painting something white isn't imagination, or renovation, it is not even redecorating, you've painted the cupboards....

Reactions: 27

Mum123

VIP Member
Quite annoyed to be honest I send a LONG email to channel mum and iconic about her over a week ago and not even an acknowledgement from them! Now she’s working with them and Iceland so clearly don’t give a shit. Going to have to email again until I get a reply from the horrific channel mum, they’re absolutely disgusting!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27