Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum24

Chatty Member
I’m a hairdresser, my clients aren’t required to wear a mask/face covering, government guidelines are just the hair stylist needs to wear a visor! Obviously some salons still require clients to wear a mask, hers might not x
I didn't know this! Thanjyou xx

Reactions: 1

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I
Oh Christ I was wondering how long before she posed with the milk bottle fucking hell beggy we know what you’re going to do now before you even know. Predictable and boring. And of all words to use, she says she loves living in the dales because of all the ‘super cute’ things. Really? Super cute? What age are you? Maybe trying picking up a book to read instead of just for show and add a few decent words to your seriously lacking voc
I'm sure at one point she said the boyzzz were lactose intolerant and she preferred oatley?
I
Oh Christ I was wondering how long before she posed with the milk bottle fucking hell beggy we know what you’re going to do now before you even know. Predictable and boring. And of all words to use, she says she loves living in the dales because of all the ‘super cute’ things. Really? Super cute? What age are you? Maybe trying picking up a book to read instead of just for show and add a few decent words to your seriously lacking voc
I'm sure at one point she said the boyzzz were lactose intolerant and she preferred oatley?
I
I