Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red85

Aff link for the boohoo dress from asos... Clearly doesn't keep up to date with the fact that ASOS have dropped all boohoo clothing from their site now due to the current claims and drama with the brand !!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Eat more cake

VIP Member
'Loads of stains down my dress now, mum life'....
Her boys are not babies. She isn't getting baby sick or baby food spat at her (or is she?). So what are the mum life stains.
I am a mum and I don't have stains on my clothes, when I do it's my own clumsiness.
I feel like she needs to go in the washing machine for a super long and hot wash, rinse and possibly repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Certainly looks looks like it doesn't it, just with the same white paint sloshed on.

I'd be bloody embarrassed if I were the pair of them, passing that off as a before and after transformation.

You clearly have no money at all.
And she says 'with a little bit of imagination'.......there is literally no imagination used in that 'transformation' 😄😂

• Haha

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
Holy shit guys if only we could buy something as super cute as a pint of milk !! they really are living the dream in Yorkshire if ever I'm lucky enough to buy milk in my life time I'll be sure I'm photographed doing it and share it on my social media for all to envy .
Unless your milk is from a supa cute renovated milk truck in a supa cute glass bottle in the supa cute Dales then your milk isn’t Instagrammable or supa cute sorry😕

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
So she’s eating a sausage, cheese and bean melt from greggs. She must be fuming when she realises it is soooo similar to her ‘bean pop tart’ or whatever she called it that she invented!! How dare greggs copy her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lilblinder

Please if there are any fans of Rebecca Lambs snooping on this thread could you do me a massive favour and just reply giving me an actual bullet point list of the things shes done that have inspired you, I genuinly want to know and would love to read the examples because so many of you are in her stories saying her content is super inspiring on your daily life so please if you can enlighten us (or is it just a case of playing the you scratch my back I'll scratch yours IG fakery game)

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
I'm so fed up of Rebecca flaunting her bod and claiming its normal and that EVERYONE HAS ROLLS AND STRETCH MARKS.

Actually Rebecca, not everyone does. Some women are naturally just built small and even after children appear to "bounce back" - this is also "normal". So sick of seeing HER body and her trying to make out that HER body shape is the norm. Of course lots of women have this figure and there is nothing with it. But it's almost like she's trying to shame women who DONT have rolls cos only "normal" people have that. Fuck off begs.

Also in her Primark haul why is she saying "this dress will be lovely for when we actually get some sun"?

We've had SO MUCH SUN since fucking March. Like it's been almost constant sun and we've had some scorching hot days. I'm from Yorkshire also so I know the weather has been fab the past few months. The mind boggles.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I don’t follow her but messaged from another account last week commenting on one of her stories. She replied very quickly to ask why I was searching her out to watch and comment on her stories if I wasn’t following her. So she must be checking who comments against her follower list. Who’s got time for that shit?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Did she work with Hello Fresh once? Pretty sure she did and never saw that again
Exactly my point! 😂

She got invited to a Hello Fresh event in London when she got there, she started crying 😂 she claimed it was cos of her ✌"mental health" ✌🙄 but being brutally honest, it was obviously cos she had actually ventured into the real world for once where there are literally hundreds of thousands of people who are better, more funnier, prettier, more articulate, slimmer, more intelligent etc etc

This is why literally NO ONE should be jealous of her, or feel she's having the last laugh as all she's done is set up this fake online world where she's the Queen and all her minions just heap her with praise and make creepy AF videos dancing with a twizzly ribbon outside their houses in her honour 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and when she left the fake world to go to the real one for ONE DAY she couldn't hack it 🤭

WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE JANE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Please stop filming your boys sleeping. There are times Alfie has asked you to stop filming him when he’s awake and he has no idea you’re filming when he’s asleep. What an invasion. Them sleeping should be private 😡

• Angry

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I miss the days when she would dance around her kitchen shoving the boys out of the way with her arse. Such fun times thay were. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Joan Exotic

I'm sure Kate Bush wrote a song about this.....
Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Becky, I've come home and
I'm so coooold, my nips are all on shooooow

• Haha

Mum24

Chatty Member
What I don't get with the blocking anyone who says no is they could be a genuine follower??
She doesn't understand that polls are a good way of doing a bit of market research to see what her audience actually want to see... It could really improve her content.. But no, she honestly believes anyone who has a different opinion is a bully..
I wonder what she tells Alfie about bullies...
Children need to know that it's fine if you don't get along with others, it's human nature to not get along with everyone.. Doesn't mean you're a bully if you don't like somebody