Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are multiple ways in which a child can be neglected. I understand your point but this is my opinion and it doesn’t matter whether she is an influencer or not those children are not well looked after. There is so many aspects in their home that can cause danger to them that are easily solvable that the parents are aware of but just dont care. Also even when they are “supervised” there isnt much supervision going on. Ignoring the schools concerns etc she is not meeting the educational needs of the child, clothing especially shoes that do not fit are not meeting the needs of the child, and there is defo emotional neglect.

I understand it is not a severe level of neglect but there is a small level of neglect there. Rebecca needs to educate herself and not let her stubbornness and belief she is better than everyone get in the way of her being a decent mother to those boys. Im not here to cause an argument etc but I feel so sorry for those boys and how much their early years are going to have a prolonged impact on their life.
I have mentioned this before and been jumped on.

I used to always said there is worse happening in the world and worse cases of neglect but I for one am sick of doing that. Just because there is something worse going on, doesn’t mean that what is happening to those boys is ok. That’s exactly why I never spoke up as a kid, because it was drilled into people that as long as your fed and clothed it’s ok. ITS NOT ALWAYS OK. Yes the boys are fed, yes they have a roof over their head and everything else but no mother should be allowed to sell her kids to make a profit and I say that about everyone, not just Rebecca. What she’s done to those boys online will come back and haunt them and sadly it’ll be on the internet for the rest of their lives. That is not ok. I only hope those boys don’t struggle with it all as they get older. A child’s mental health is much more important than a pay check.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I find the selling of their children’s privacy very sinister actually. I just can’t imagine how damaging it is for kids to have a camera shoved in their face’s all day,when they are eating,sleeping,playing,bathing??? If I’d have tried to take a picture of my kids eating their breakfasts just once they would have been pissed off,let alone countless numbers of times. Then they would have started to feel creeped out self conscious and stopped trusting me. Filming kids to that extent is treading a fine line if you ask me........

Reactions: 32
Christ Alive..Woody at the top of those stone steps with wellies on the wrong feet again...accident waiting to happen 😧😧 Grubby beggy is to busy calling to one of her gurrrls...helllllllooooohh peppehhhh What ya doinnnnn,to even notice,she’s diabolical. THE.END. 😠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I find the selling of their children’s privacy very sinister actually. I just can’t imagine how damaging it is for kids to have a camera shoved in their face’s all day,when they are eating,sleeping,playing,bathing??? If I’d have tried to take a picture of my kids eating their breakfasts just once they would have been pissed off,let alone countless numbers of times. Then they would have started to feel creeped out self conscious and stopped trusting me. Filming kids to that extent is treading a fine line if you ask me........
The sad thing is these kids don’t know any difference- they probably think everyone has a camera constantly shoved in their face/in their hand/vlogging

Reactions: 15
The sad thing is these kids don’t know any difference- they probably think everyone has a camera constantly shoved in their face/in their hand/vloggi
The sad thing is these kids don’t know any difference- they probably think everyone has a camera constantly shoved in their face/in their hand/vlogging
[/QUOT
Makes you wonder what these kids think when they see friends/cousins living a normal life? I bet their parents say things like “this is why we can go on holiday/have nice things etc etc” if they ever do question it.....

Reactions: 2
Just imagine being a kid at school when people ask what your parents do and they say daddy's at home and mummy is a vl9gger 🤢🤢 just makes me cringe
This will bite influencers in the arse in a few years time when this is all over.. Its not normal to expose your innocent children to thousands of people daily... I think slowly more and more people are beginning to realise what a con this people are and are waking up.. Especially to beckys tit show

Reactions: 12
My waist is 28.5 inches and I get a size 12, from what I can see from most size charts size 10 waist is around 27 inches. From the pics she's posted recently hers looks way over 30 inches......

No wonder she's always out of breath her clothes are suffocating her 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That top Woody is wearing is the most ill fitting, wishy washy thing I’ve seen on a kid yet 😷 no excuse for your kids to be wearing such rubbish when we have shops like Primark that sell perfectly decent summer t shirts in Woodys CORRECT SIZE for probably what £1?

Reactions: 17
I would be so bleeping embarrassed and upset if people were commenting on how grubby and ill fitting my kids clothing was. She reads here we all know it, and still she doesn’t do a thing about it. She will go and do a primark haul soon mark my words, and after the load of tat she shows for herself to wear, she’ll show 1 or 2 cheap T-shirt’s that she picked up for the boys. An absolute joke of a mother she is. Selfish and vain.

Reactions: 23
The thing is as well, in my opinion the exploitation of her children can never be justified. In terms of influencers Rebecca really is at the bottom, the only thing she influences me to do is have a wash and wear clothes that fit me. She isn’t earning money that is life changing for their family, her and Steve could go out and actually get proper jobs and have a combined income that is more than what she gets now (I say that loosely as Steve is the only one with actual experience, she’s never worked a hard day in her life!). Therefore is it really worth putting her children online for the world to see?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it sad she doesn’t have much pride in what her kids wear. Go to H&M or Next and the clothes they have for kids are so cute. The sandals woody was wearing yesterday, I looked on the next website, it didn’t say specifically them but sandals that were very similar were advertised as pool shoes. They look to be the same material as crocs meaning they’re so slippery and probably not all that great for a two year old exploring rockpools. 😬 whereas they had some adorable crocodile patterned sandals with a tougher bottom!

Maybe some of thebigger stuff she puts woody in is gifted? Perhaps I’m giving her too much credit there 😅

Reactions: 9
The thing is as well, in my opinion the exploitation of her children can never be justified. In terms of influencers Rebecca really is at the bottom, the only thing she influences me to do is have a wash and wear clothes that fit me. She isn’t earning money that is life changing for their family, her and Steve could go out and actually get proper jobs and have a combined income that is more than what she gets now (I say that loosely as Steve is the only one with actual experience, she’s never worked a hard day in her life!). Therefore is it really worth putting her children online for the world to see?
Totally agree. I think she’s actually deranged at this point, I truly believe she sees herself as a celeb. I think the money is what she’s after no doubt,but I also think she needs that massive ego of hers fed therefore I can’t ever see her stepping down from this so called influencer platform. God forbid it will take something extremely bad to happen to one of those kids before the lights come on in her head. And even then I’m not so sure that would do it. On another note, 24 degree heat and that wee child is walking about in welly’s that are also too big on him, his wee feet and legs probably sweating off him. She astounds me she really does.

Hi Rebecca 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
So does my kid but in this heat for his own comfort he wouldn’t be allowed to wear them. Poor woody doesn’t know there’s a heatwave going on, she’s the bloody parent it’s up to her to make sure he’s dressed appropriately. If it were snowing and he wanted to wear his sandals would she let him? bleeping moron she is

Reactions: 14
I find it sad she doesn’t have much pride in what her kids wear. Go to H&M or Next and the clothes they have for kids are so cute. The sandals woody was wearing yesterday, I looked on the next website, it didn’t say specifically them but sandals that were very similar were advertised as pool shoes. They look to be the same material as crocs meaning they’re so slippery and probably not all that great for a two year old exploring rockpools. 😬 whereas they had some adorable crocodile patterned sandals with a tougher bottom!

Maybe some of thebigger stuff she puts woody in is gifted? Perhaps I’m giving her too much credit there 😅
no pride at all, next do plain nice T-shirt’s for £3/3.50 she really has no excuse at all, the boys clothes always clash too. Poor boys

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘Do you love your wellies?’ If you’re trying to prove a point to us then at least let us hear the answer 😂 if my kid loved her wellies she still would not be wearing them in this heat!

Reactions: 18
Has Woody only got 2 pairs of shoes? Cheap crappy wellies and some sandals? She is honestly shameless if that’s the case, it’s not even like they fit properly!!

Reactions: 13
Wellies in this heat! :oops:
It's so obvious she reads here. She must be on her phone all the time and she's almost responding in real-time now!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.