Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks more like a tshirt in my opinion😂 if she gave it a good iron it would look more like a dress

For everyone saying the dress is really short... if it’s ironed and washed properly and no creased and shrunk it’s a really nice length. She just totally ruined hers clearly!!

This dress does not fit her 😫
She will have got it in a 6 coz it’s suuupppah stretchehh n now she’s a size 6! Like the mom jeans she wears as skinny’s they are that bleeping tight!!!

So this was the dress last year... she’s fixing butchered it! How can you run a house at 27 years old and not know how to wash clothes properly or iron a dress!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So she buys clothes too small for herself and clothes too big for Woody 🤔, there is a really simple fix for both those problems, but she seems completely incapable of figuring it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are multiple ways in which a child can be neglected. I understand your point but this is my opinion and it doesn’t matter whether she is an influencer or not those children are not well looked after. There is so many aspects in their home that can cause danger to them that are easily solvable that the parents are aware of but just dont care. Also even when they are “supervised” there isnt much supervision going on. Ignoring the schools concerns etc she is not meeting the educational needs of the child, clothing especially shoes that do not fit are not meeting the needs of the child, and there is defo emotional neglect.

I understand it is not a severe level of neglect but there is a small level of neglect there. Rebecca needs to educate herself and not let her stubbornness and belief she is better than everyone get in the way of her being a decent mother to those boys. Im not here to cause an argument etc but I feel so sorry for those boys and how much their early years are going to have a prolonged impact on their life.
Im not saying because she is an influencer that there isn’t possible issues of neglect but I think it’s a serious accusation and i think on the whole it’s unlikely to be classed as that.

We all make mistakes in many ways, yes you may think that she doesn’t supervise them but how do you actually know they are on their own? There’s a lot of helicopter parenting in this world and that’s more damaging to children.

I think it’s far fetched to call neglect. this tattle site is supposed to be is gossip not for serious issues like that. I’m not defending how she can be sometimes but we aren’t seeing the bigger picture.

Reactions: 5
Woodys sandals 🥺😰 shocking... I actually cannot believe she let him leave the house in them!!! Then again nothing surprises me anymore with her

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Another outfit today where she’s busting out the seams, she’d look so much better if she wore clothes that actually fit her!

Reactions: 15
I honestly had a shock when I opened up her story this morning.. WHY can't she wear clothes that actually fit 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For everyone saying the dress is really short... if it’s ironed and washed properly and no creased and shrunk it’s a really nice length. She just totally ruined hers clearly!!

She will have got it in a 6 coz it’s suuupppah stretchehh n now she’s a size 6! Like the mom jeans she wears as skinny’s they are that bleeping tight!!!

So this was the dress last year... she’s fixing butchered it! How can you run a house at 27 years old and not know how to wash clothes properly or iron a dress!!!
It still looks tit on her there to be honest,but at least it’s covering her flaps 😂

Does she not realise by wearing clothes too small for her it makes her look bigger! She looks so cheap and nasty how can she not see it! And she’s a joke posting her new outfit everyday for us all while her kid is in crap ill fitting clothes. Shame on her

Reactions: 8
Guys the only way the kids will have proper fitting clothes and even she will have proper fitting clothes if it's something gifted and something that she can leave a swipe up to... Sadly... She did something educational with woody last night, but only cos it was gifted..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.