Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly wouldn’t buy iconic based on what she looks like. Why won’t she answer basic questions ? ‘Does it transfer?’ is a perfectly legitimate question! Not quite sure why she can’t answer. What kind of blogger does this? If you look at Kerry Whelpdale she answers questions and if criticised doesn’t throw her toys out the pram by deleting and blocking people. I think I might contact them as well.
Please do, they need to know how their products come across to people with that woman advertising them, well, getting her body out at any opportunity. It’s disgusting she’s getting paid for them and deletes legitimate questions. This needs to be brought to their attention.

Reactions: 13
She’s normally gagging to edit herself stick thin skinny, why wouldn’t she at the least black out the residue on her bra ffs!

Reactions: 10
She is an absolute disgrace! Trying to pass herself off as a decent parent posing like a slut! The filthy state of that bikini top, just imagine what the pants are like 🤢🤢.
Jump in the bath love, have a good scrub and chuck that disgusting bikini away.
Does she not own a bra? She always seems to wear a bikini top instead of a proper bra. No wonder her boobs are down by her waist!!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the girl who called her out for mini eggs shady photo of a bowl of nuts on her stories (not sure if 8m allowed to mention her name) she must be on here and I'm here for it...
How is she not embarrassed..
It's all over her bikini.. Her armpits....
Wtf was that, did she bother to wash her hair for the occasion

She affed link a dress that we could only see the top part.... She's a bleeping money grabbing twit I swear she fuxjs me off more and more everyday

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Simple foooking simpleton, we dont wana see you tits, or fat arse day in day out, get a grip, be a mother to them boys! Boils my brain, stupid bloody begga Dingle
I've had twins, and I'm a lot older than her. I'm definitely on the larger side, but I'm active, I cook and eat healthily, I'm happy with my body, its not perfect. I've never photos hopped any picture and then banged on about being body confident. I also know after two children the old boobs tend have more swing than before, so why the hell wear craply bras that clearly don't fit and have no support or why wear a cheap bikini that has no support. It's embarrassing, not empowering. Empowering is someone who has class, dignity and doesn't prostitute themselves and their families to make money

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a friend that often messages her, she said she has messaged her asking if it transfers as she’s genuinely curious, will be very interesting to see what she says back

Reactions: 7
Please do, they need to know how their products come across to people with that woman advertising them, well, getting her body out at any opportunity. It’s disgusting she’s getting paid for them and deletes legitimate questions. This needs to be brought to their attention.
Their products look cheap and nasty on her. Does she ever exfoliate or moisturise? Or does she apply the product to her grubby unwashed body and that's why it looks like gravy browning that they used during the war to look like stockings

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this is the edited version of the photo I hate to think how bad the unedited version is.

I will also be contacting iconic about this slut show, she’s a tasteless, classless, dirty woman.

If anyone’s got 5 minutes go listen to Destiny’s Child - Nasty Girl the song was made for begs, it should be her theme tune 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why iconic need her to advertise for them? She only has 50k odd followers which most are fake, they get the towie lot with millions of followers advertising them so why the duck did they pick her?

Reactions: 13
regarding the transfer with the iconic situation, my friend told me what she said(she has no idea it’s going on tattle, I feel so bad😭), this is what she said “Thanks so so much!!! Obviously if you wore bright white then it might go on it a little but it’s gorgeous and stays on all day xxx” I mean beggy it’s ALL over your BLACK bikini and we can see that quite clearly🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why iconic need her to advertise for them? She only has 50k odd followers which most are fake, they get the towie lot with millions of followers advertising them so why the duck did they pick her?
I saw on another thread iconic will literally get anyone to promote there tit. Clearly!!!!

Reactions: 6
No she’s not you stupid bint! There’s no such thing. These sheep fawning over this narcissistic pathetic grubby grabbing girl 🤦🏻‍♀️ When will these people see the light 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
And this is why we need guidelines and channel mum needs to be accountable - posts like these from young, naive girls who fall for her bullshit. They think they can stuff their faces and look like her fake photoshopped pictures.

Reactions: 16
BD56E9F3-B6BF-4336-98AD-098204809FE0.png

But guys... remember it’s NOT streaky, that’s definitely most certainly NOT streaks on her arm!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That is THE most unflattering pose I’ve ever seen. I hate armpits. I don’t know any mother of 2 that would post thing on social media for all to see. Her poor boys when they get older is all I can say!
Someone needs to inform beckeh that zoo magazine was so 2005

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would love to see the state of her if she got caught in the rain! It's hardly the stuff to be wearing to the beach is it? So why advertise it wearing a bikini? Can you imagine the state of her after a sweaty, sandy day on the beach! 😏😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.