Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're in for a bit of a heatwave this week where I am. I wonder if it will hit The Dales... can't wait to see what Beckeh will come up with/wear 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering she plastered herself in 10 tonne of iconic bronzer yesterday shes not looking very bronzed and gloweh today is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Considering she plastered herself in 10 tonne of iconic bronzer yesterday shes not looking very bronzed and gloweh today is she.
Can probably see the outline of her body on her bed sheets like a crime scene drawing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We're in for a bit of a heatwave this week where I am. I wonder if it will hit The Dales... can't wait to see what Beckeh will come up with/wear 🤦🏼‍♀️
The world's smallest bikini with all her rolls hanging out cuz she's so bodeh posehtive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry since when did having curves make you ‘a real mumma’? These kind of comments anger me so much. Being there for your children, loving them and teaching them makes you a real mum. A woman’s weight and body has nothing to do with being a mother.
Just shows how thick of tit she is![/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
She still thinks she has that pre baby body the way she’s parading it about, you don’t beggy and you’re a mother now have some respect for yourself and those poor kids.

I’m not being funny I’m 35 got nearly 10 years on her, had 3 kids look 100 x more in shape and classier and never felt the need to post a bikini pic to show off, get a grip you brainless tart.
I think it's something she was probably taught growing up, to use her body. I get the feeling that her mum is the kind of person who would encourage her to parade around half dressed. She has little to offer in terms of intelligence, ambition or skills so she has to use her body

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who was it who told her to clean her toaster last week 🤣🤣 so obvious she reads here, she needs to try harder to hide it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is nothing size 10 about this girl, not even her ankles and hands 😸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m cringing so bad at the desperate AF links. There’s two swipe ups for that ugly dress in 24hr worth of stories. Also if she’s cleaning the house why put a dress on, let alone the same dress as yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m cringing so bad at the desperate AF links. There’s two swipe ups for that ugly dress in 24hr worth of stories. Also if she’s cleaning the house why put a dress on, let alone the same dress as yesterday 🤣
The girl is desperate for money, it's obvious, I mean she even AF linked mascara over the weekend, who the duck even does that!? It's one of the things that pisses me off most about her is all the AF links. I honestly cannot stand her.

Reactions: 12
Wtf, this is Rebecca right??
Didn’t recognise her with her top on,

not even a nipple on show. Is she ok huns?
7DE1C436-F9DF-471D-B7D5-CE00CD7C64D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf, this is Rebecca right??
Didn’t recognise her with her top on.

View attachment 160312
In all fairness its first time I can say I like what she's wearing, her boobs and backside aren't hanging out and it isn't so tight, it looks sprayed on. Pity she doesn't dress like that more often. Still don't understand the need for a full face of make up to clean at home

Reactions: 17
Just watched her clean kitchen story and the hole in the kitchen roof is still there. That must let all sorts of insects in not to mention in winter a draught? Seriously those 2 idiots are so self absorbed that they spend money on cars and cheap tat rather than fix something as important as a hole in the bloody roof. That kitchen is the most dark and depressing kitchen I’ve ever seen. It give me the creeps

Reactions: 10
If she started dressing for her shape and for the lifestyle she leads she'd probably find that more people would swipe up and buy on her aff links. I haven't once wanted anything she's worn, I've never seen a picture of her and thought "I love that" because it's all cheap tacky, fast fashion and it doesn't suit her. Dressing better doesn't have to be boring or even a lot more expensive. I follow loads of 'cool' girls who wear beautiful clothes from Zara and H&M and there's not a butt cheek or boob in sight.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.