Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never even heard of her before, just went on her ig page...what is with all the photos of her in a bikini?! She’s got a very average figure , i genuinely don’t get why you would post so many pictures of yourself 😳

Reactions: 6
I’ve never even heard of her before, just went on her ig page...what is with all the photos of her in a bikini?! She’s got a very average figure , i genuinely don’t get why you would post so many pictures of yourself 😳
Because she wants to be the next body positivity influencer - but she can't make up her mind between eating healthy/vegan/dairy free and complaining about her body shape, to embracing her rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m conflicted here because she does my noggin in but I do feel really sorry for her. I’m the same age as her and I’ve got a young son and duck me it’s so difficult. She has two of them and it seems like she has absolutely no help from anyone, least of all Steve. She must feel trapped and so lonely. You never see her posting about meeting friends for a coffee, or popping to see a mate? I’ve only ever seen her go on one night out (without Steve it a ‘bloggers event’) in the whole time I’ve been following her. I think she’s lost and in desperate need of validation. Where’s her family and friends? It takes a village to raise babies and it seems to me she’s done it entirely on her own. She needs commending for that. Just less of the tits and arse would be nice.

Reactions: 37
I’m conflicted here because she does my noggin in but I do feel really sorry for her. I’m the same age as her and I’ve got a young son and duck me it’s so difficult. She has two of them and it seems like she has absolutely no help from anyone, least of all Steve. She must feel trapped and so lonely. You never see her posting about meeting friends for a coffee, or popping to see a mate? I’ve only ever seen her go on one night out (without Steve it a ‘bloggers event’) in the whole time I’ve been following her. I think she’s lost and in desperate need of validation. Where’s her family and friends? It takes a village to raise babies and it seems to me she’s done it entirely on her own. She needs commending for that. Just less of the tits and arse would be nice.
I agree that she has done well given that she doesn't get a lot of help and support with the boys. I couldn't have done the newborn phase without my mum!

Reactions: 2
So she said she wouldn’t put her boys in kids club but now Alfie has won the mini disco??? Whaaaaaat?! I used to really like Rebecca but her contradictions are just getting absolutely ridiculous. Come on girl, people aren’t bloody stupid!
When I’ve been on holiday previously my son didn’t go in kids club but early evening they had kids entertainment and they did a disco / party games for all kids. Is that not what he’s won? Or has she said disco is part of kids club? (Not watched the story)

In regards to the post saying someone seen them at a restaurant and seen Rebecca with her head in her phone, this couldn’t be more true. They are so obsessed with making money and becoming ‘famous’ why on earth would anyone leave a job where they earned thousands per month to set up an Instagram clothing store with your bore of a girlfriend? She has turned into such a wannabe it’s sad, she has no life outside of that horrible house they own, no friends, nothing- I feel sorry for her. She met Steve was she 19- 19?????? She was clearly looking for a daddy figure. He’s also well known for cheating on her in the area where they used to live, probably why they moved to the middle of no where.

• Wow
I watched the 1st holiday vlog and at 3 minutes and 50 second she is rubbing Steve with sunscreen and she asks: “what did you ask him to do for you Steve?” And he says “put some cream on my butt..” Really?! Whyyyyy...

Rebecca Lamb #5 - Put some cream on my Butt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t commend her for raising two children seemingly on her own as that would suggest she’s doing a good job and, shoot me, but I don’t think she is doing a good job at all! She barely feeds them a decent meal, they’ve gone months with no proper bedding or curtains/blinds up in their bedroom, she hasn’t got Alfeh the help he needs with his speech and just denies that there’s even a problem, she does nothing with Woodeh to stimulate him and help him learn, she’s strapped a 5 year old in a buggy almost every minute of the holiday for her own convenience! Sorry but from what she puts across, she isn’t a good mum and if that’s what’s called trying her best then it’s not good enough. I get no help or support from anyone, work full time and Still manage to treat my kids much better than she does! I’m not perfect, no one is but she doesn’t even try, all she cares about is herself and her image on social media!

Reactions: 22
In regards to the post saying someone seen them at a restaurant and seen Rebecca with her head in her phone, this couldn’t be more true. They are so obsessed with making money and becoming ‘famous’ why on earth would anyone leave a job where they earned thousands per month to set up an Instagram clothing store with your bore of a girlfriend? She has turned into such a wannabe it’s sad, she has no life outside of that horrible house they own, no friends, nothing- I feel sorry for her. She met Steve was she 19- 19?????? She was clearly looking for a daddy figure. He’s also well known for cheating on her in the area where they used to live, probably why they moved to the middle of no where.
I believe she was 18 when the met, she fell pregnant at 19. They must have been together about a year, there was a blog that she said it was a planned pregnancy and they tried for about 3 months, apparently that's what they both wanted. She had said she had always wanted to join the police but Steve didn't want her 2 so that was the end of that.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t commend her for raising two children seemingly on her own as that would suggest she’s doing a good job and, shoot me, but I don’t think she is doing a good job at all! She barely feeds them a decent meal, they’ve gone months with no proper bedding or curtains/blinds up in their bedroom, she hasn’t got Alfeh the help he needs with his speech and just denies that there’s even a problem, she does nothing with Woodeh to stimulate him and help him learn, she’s strapped a 5 year old in a buggy almost every minute of the holiday for her own convenience! Sorry but from what she puts across, she isn’t a good mum and if that’s what’s called trying her best then it’s not good enough. I get no help or support from anyone, work full time and Still manage to treat my kids much better than she does! I’m not perfect, no one is but she doesn’t even try, all she cares about is herself and her image on social media!
As you said no one is perfect, I believe she does try with the boys but definitely has a long way to go. May I remind you though, it’s a Mother’s AND fathers job to make sure their children are well cared for. It’s not good enough from either of them, but at least she’s putting something into those boys unlike Steve. She is only 25, I don’t think she realised what she was getting in to having two young children already

Reactions: 5
It is a mother and fathers job but this thread is predominantly about Rebecca as she is the one in that the “social media spotlight” so it’s her that’s commented on more than him. Also when she went on her night out, Steve did take the boys to soft play on his own, not saying he’s the world’s best dad or it’s the be all and end all of parenting but it’s more than Reb does with the kids, poor woodeh only gets taken to Tesco or the dentist on Reb’s watch!

I believe she was 18 when the met, she fell pregnant at 19. They must have been together about a year, there was a blog that she said it was a planned pregnancy and they tried for about 3 months, apparently that's what they both wanted. She had said she had always wanted to join the police but Steve didn't want her 2 so that was the end of that.
She probably 'planned' to get pregnant at 19 as it got her out of a dead end job at Asda and as she seen it gave her financial security of living in 28 yo 2ss's house and driving nice company cars leased through his dad's business... She might be regretting her plan now that's no longer the case 😩😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Completely agree with all of this, apart from Alfehs speech issue. I remember a couple of months back she had posted on her story that she was taking him to S&L Therapist and everyone jumped on her because they thought she was referring to Woodeh. So I think she is getting him some sort of help, how consistent that is though, who knows.
Either way, if she spoke to the boys properly instead of mimicking the incorrect stuff they say I'm sure they'd benefit a lot more.

Either way she's a first class contradiction and I wish she'd just bloody pick something and stick to it - preferably not showing us her flaps and ass though! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Completely agree with all of this, apart from Alfehs speech issue. I remember a couple of months back she had posted on her story that she was taking him to S&L Therapist and everyone jumped on her because they thought she was referring to Woodeh. So I think she is getting him some sort of help, how consistent that is though, who knows.
Either way, if she spoke to the boys properly instead of mimicking the incorrect stuff they say I'm sure they'd benefit a lot more.

Either way she's a first class contradiction and I wish she'd just bloody pick something and stick to it - preferably not showing us her flaps and ass though! 🤦🏻‍♀️
If I remember correctly I think it was just a drop-in clinic they went to for Alfie’s speech, it wasn’t an appointment specifically for him. But nothing came of it, and it was all swept under the rug after that.
Honestly, if she just spent more time genuinely interacting with the boys instead of shoving her camera/phone in their faces all day, I think they’d see an improvement.

Reactions: 3
It makes me cringe so much that she has made 3 ‘vlogs’ on a basic holiday to Tenerife. Don’t get me wrong we love it there its cheap and so so easy with young children. We are going back in October been ever year with my two children. We also go on other holidays as well.
We get a car out and travel
Around and explore but i still dont think this is enough to make one let alone 3 videos in 10
Days! Her content it so boring they literally do the same things and eat at the same places for the whole of their holiday. Yet she calls her self a travel vlogger. Lord.give.me.strength
She devotes her whole life to insta and youtube that shes forgetting to live. Shes so desperate to get a video uploaded she will literally film herself doing anything! I genuinely feel sad for her, she must be so so lonely. Does she ever have alfeh friends round for tea after school? Or a friend pop over for banana bread or a cuppa? She doesnt even seem to have a relationship with her mum. Its not healthy for a young girl to be so secluded from normality and friendships away from 2 sausage sex pest steve.

OMG the sunburn on them 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It makes me cringe so much that she has made 3 ‘vlogs’ on a basic holiday to Tenerife. Don’t get me wrong we love it there its cheap and so so easy with young children. We are going back in October been ever year with my two children. We also go on other holidays as well.
We get a car out and travel
Around and explore but i still dont think this is enough to make one let alone 3 videos in 10
Days! Her content it so boring they literally do the same things and eat at the same places for the whole of their holiday. Yet she calls her self a travel vlogger. Lord.give.me.strength
She devotes her whole life to insta and youtube that shes forgetting to live. Shes so desperate to get a video uploaded she will literally film herself doing anything! I genuinely feel sad for her, she must be so so lonely. Does she ever have alfeh friends round for tea after school? Or a friend pop over for banana bread or a cuppa? She doesnt even seem to have a relationship with her mum. Its not healthy for a young girl to be so secluded from normality and friendships away from 2 sausage sex pest steve.

OMG the sunburn on them 😭
Imagine if she had alfeh’s friends round for dinner and tried to feed them what she normally cooks!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how she spooked into her Vlog that one side of the pushchair had all their beach gear in and that she was pushing it 😂

• Haha
That sun burn on her children is disgusting!! No reason for her kids to be sunburnt like that.. should have sun cream on them at all times and apply it again after swimming etc! Probably more interested in her phone to take notice! He was probably sick with sun stroke

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.