Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Rebecca worn any of those outfits she videoed in her come pack with me 🤔🤔

Nothing wrong with that.. I’m 25, 26 next week & my husband will be 34 in Aug 👌
No I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, but they’ve been together quite a while haven’t they? If they got together when she was 16 he would have been 25

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just watched her “Day in Tenerife” video... love how she talks about how the boys are sleeping in until 7:30am.

It’s amazing what a pair of curtains can do 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
No I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, but they’ve been together quite a while haven’t they? If they got together when she was 16 he would have been 25
They’ve been together since she was 19 I think x

Reactions: 2
Why would you not let your kid go to the toilet before forcing a family pic?!!! Surely better to wait 5 mins than have your kid holding his crotch 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you not let your kid go to the toilet before forcing a family pic?!!! Surely better to wait 5 mins than have your kid holding his crotch 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I was literally thinking the same thing 😂🤣 lovely to hang up in the living room a picture of your 5 year old squeezing the life out of his crotch because he’s bursting for a wee 🤣🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes agree her boys are very sweet but their clothes look cheap and thrown together. I always manage to get lots of lovely clothes out of the Next and Zara sales. My daughter, who was 3 months old, wore vests during the day when we went somewhere hot but Woody is going to be 2 this year and looks like he’s wearing his pjs to the beach!

Hi I’m a lurker and first time commenting and I hope Rebecca reads this firstly for the safety of her children. She has advertised where she is staying and we all know the boys names. Forget about the clothes and body confidence/self worth showing every bit off and knowing that teachers, school mums will see and so will her children when they are older. She has now put a picture on line of a 5 year old boy holding his private parts and forcing a smile whilst he needs the toilet and just takes the time to take a happy family picture. There are a lot of people out there who will see that in the wrong light. We are taught to protect our children but she seems to think that it is acceptable. I really hope you see this post and remove that picture. Always remember your profile is public which means everyone can see it.

Reactions: 23
Can someone tell me how the hell she makes money from filming putting cream on her boyfriends back and eating breakfast???

Just wasted 15 mins of my day.

• Haha
I think she was 19, I was 18 when I met mine who was 26 at the time. Age is just a number

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂 Guys! You know how Elsie reads here? Do you think she's stopped shagging 2ss every night cos people were laughing about it here? 🤷‍♀️ 07:14 on latest holiday vlog 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
We’re going on holiday on Saturday (paid for by myself - with my non YouTube moneh) and it’s been so fun putting outfits together for my son (4) and daughter (11 months). I’ve planned my own outfits too but I honestly get more excited about the children’s!

I know that £1.50 supermarket T-shirt’s are amazing value for everyday, nursery, playing in the garden, even daytime on holiday with ice cream spills and sun cream stains etc BUUUUT I feel like Rebecca just threw any old thing in the case for the boys. No thought behind their outfits. Same T-shirt three days in a row and one swimsuit the entire holiday. I couldn’t.
This is me I’m going on holiday for 2 weeks and my two boys have a new outfit for every evening and I’ve had so much fun picking them! Meanwhile I have nothing to wear 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So bored of his constant sexual remarks. Save it for the bedroom for goodness sake. Why does she keep them in her videos? To prove what? How the hell is she branded as a family channel. Get this beaver off my screen

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂 Guys! You know how Elsie reads here? Do you think she's stopped shagging 2ss every night cos people were laughing about it here? 🤷‍♀️ 07:14 on latest holiday vlog 🤦‍♀️
I couldn’t believe it when he said that! Is sex all he thinks about? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
25million views on her pregnancy evening routine sums her up standing in her underwear how many pervs have watched that.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.