Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why everyone says they’ve never seen anybody love themselves more than Rebecca... I honestly think she doesn’t love her body at all. Her posts seek constant validation for all the ‘well done hun’ supporters but in reality even that is not enough. She tries to edit her body so much or only pose from the best angles, but even with all these techniques to trick the eye, she’s still not happy with the edited version of herself. It’s sad.
I agree she's looking for validation which in turn means she's insecure and vulnerable which many of us can relate to

Reactions: 1
We’re going on holiday on Saturday (paid for by myself - with my non YouTube moneh) and it’s been so fun putting outfits together for my son (4) and daughter (11 months). I’ve planned my own outfits too but I honestly get more excited about the children’s!

I know that £1.50 supermarket T-shirt’s are amazing value for everyday, nursery, playing in the garden, even daytime on holiday with ice cream spills and sun cream stains etc BUUUUT I feel like Rebecca just threw any old thing in the case for the boys. No thought behind their outfits. Same T-shirt three days in a row and one swimsuit the entire holiday. I couldn’t.

Reactions: 16
We’re going on holiday on Saturday (paid for by myself - with my non YouTube moneh) and it’s been so fun putting outfits together for my son (4) and daughter (11 months). I’ve planned my own outfits too but I honestly get more excited about the children’s!

I know that £1.50 supermarket T-shirt’s are amazing value for everyday, nursery, playing in the garden, even daytime on holiday with ice cream spills and sun cream stains etc BUUUUT I feel like Rebecca just threw any old thing in the case for the boys. No thought behind their outfits. Same T-shirt three days in a row and one swimsuit the entire holiday. I couldn’t.
Completely agree. It’s me in the same old bikini on holiday and cheap primark dresses while my kids are in lovely matching clothes, decent clothes and my daughter had about 4 swimming costumes for a week away. Couldn’t spend on me it’s all about the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How do we know about 2ss dad selling his company??
A quick google search of names gives all the info.

Completely agree. The boys are cute, but god they look a right mess / scruffy on every photo (outfit wise). Baggy t shirts 3 sizes too big, random colours, literally no thought or effort. Those minging sandals 🤢 Everyone’s taste is different I guess, but like you say she’s just not put any effort into it at all.

I did think it was because she cares more about her own outfits but she’s worn the same tatty discoloured too small bikinis the whole time too so god knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
“Parts of my body I hate the most”.
Oh please, I’ve seen more of her arse in the past few months than my own.
She is the biggest attention seeker I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh this new day in the life 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Yet again telling people where she’s staying. All burnt. Clearly haven’t done much, park, pool, park, beach. Alfehs best bit... the toy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rebecca’s boys in their pyjamas and 3rd day clothes VS Lucy’s boys on holiday
👀☕
EBBA2E51-6ABF-49DD-B8F7-BBDAD3E8043D.jpeg
D98F05D7-2CC7-4ED6-8516-A9E126593FB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It honestly saddens me to see how little pride she takes in what her boys wear. People have different preferences of style I get that, Woody and my little one are the same age and she dresses him like he’s 5 months old in those frigging “under clothes vests”. Doesn’t she realise they’re not clothes?! She bangs on about how you don’t need to spend a fortune on kids clothes for them to look smart. Practice what you preach Rebecca and stop spending all your money on bikinis that don’t bleeping fit and spend some on some ACTUAL CLOTHES FOR YOUR KIDS!

Reactions: 19
Ok so watched the holiday vlog and did anyone notice that while those 2 were prancing about half naked everyone else was wearing actual clothes 🙄

It honestly saddens me to see how little pride she takes in what her boys wear. People have different preferences of style I get that, Woody and my little one are the same age and she dresses him like he’s 5 months old in those frigging “under clothes vests”. Doesn’t she realise they’re not clothes?! She bangs on about how you don’t need to spend a fortune on kids clothes for them to look smart. Practice what you preach Rebecca and stop spending all your money on bikinis that don’t bleeping fit and spend some on some ACTUAL CLOTHES FOR YOUR KIDS!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Completely agree. I’m in no way remarking on the boys themselves, because they are both gorgeous, but I think more focus needs to be given to their clothes

Reactions: 4
Yes you’re right they’re both such handsome little boys but there definitely needs to be more attention paid to how they’re dressed. All she talked about was how she likes to dress up on holiday, she obviously just meant herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

She’s waiting for the clothes to be gifted 😂

Oh and guarantee there will be a story up tomorrow how she’s been doing online shopping for kids clothes whilst they’re asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s waiting for the clothes to be gifted 😂

Oh and guarantee there will be a story up tomorrow how she’s been doing online shopping for kids clothes whilst they’re asleep

I swear to Christ I will lose my mind if she posts about clothes shopping for the boys tomorrow 😅😂🤣

• Haha
Anyone else notice the puffy upper lip on Rebecca’s latest holiday vlog? Defo no filler then..

Reactions: 2
Just found out Steve is 34 this year?! Didn’t realise he was so old. And Rebecca’s 25..?🤔

Reactions: 2
Has Rebecca worn any of those outfits she videoed in her come pack with me 🤔🤔

Just found out Steve is 34 this year?! Didn’t realise he was so old. And Rebecca’s 25..?🤔
Nothing wrong with that.. I’m 25, 26 next week & my husband will be 34 in Aug 👌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.