Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just watched the troll post, so embarrassing! 😂 she’s kidding herself on saying she’s happy!! She couldn’t come across more fake or miserable. Feel so sorry for her poor kids in her YouTube circus.

Reactions: 10
I personally find tattle way more realistic and relatable that the utter tripe she puts out online..we aren’t all perfect and don’t care to be. I refuse to be sucked in to conforming to all this “my life is so wonderful and happy” bullshit- neither do I seek the validation of complete arse licking strangers to make me feel special. If this along with having an opinion that doesn’t massage these people’s egos makes me a “troll” then so be it!!!

Reactions: 11
If she really doesn’t care then why is she making such a big thing about it? I don’t see myself as a troll or bully. I just don’t like it when people are inconsistent with their values - and can’t meet basic needs for their children.

Reactions: 12
I’ve actually decided to just unfollow her now as she gets my back up and the more people that unfollow her the less of these ridiculous ads she will get! But before I left I saw her most recent stories in the car. They felt very forced. It’s very noticeable that she hasn’t been on stories much the last couple of days. Think it’s quite obvious she’s quite upset by this thread! If only she would just take it on board, she could really improve her channel with a lot of the suggestions here. I personally think she needs some time away to think about who/what she really wants to be but she won’t help herself so these thread with just continue while she plods on trying to make everyone believe she’s happeh 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think the problem with Elleh is that in reality she is the sweet down to earth country girl mum that most of us subscribed to. Someone mentioned on the last thread that she has been told 2SS cheats on her regularly but chooses to ignore it/ not do anything about it - this would tie in with her mums seeming disdain for him in a primark vlog a while back - probably because the sad reality is she depends (or did when he worked at his dads place) on him for her and the kids to survive financially, so instead she supresses her natural personality and tries to be this "uber sex kitten" by getting her arse out constantly and deepthroating lollies on family holidays because she thinks thats what Steve wants :(

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't follow the girl but i can get the jist of what she's like and this insta video she's made.. the irony is, is that a few months or so ago, there was a lot of talk about instagrammers/youtubers/influencers being nasty to each other, turning their noses on the ones who dont have a big following and once upon a time they we're friends but when one of them became well known, that person would stop talking to the other. Not saying Rebecca has done that but its quite hilerious that these people are now up each others arses and talking about ''trolls'' when behind the scenes they would witch and talk about one another.. i bet my last pound that most of these people have bitched about other influencers to there best chums.. We're not all going to get on and like one another, what one person does will annoy another. Just because people find your instagram and content pretty tit, doesnt make people trolls for having a difference in opinion.. its a bit rich talking about 'trolls' mentioning other peoples child/ren when their doing exactly the same thing but yet their going to be the 'bigger person'. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

No trolling here from what I’ve seen. The one who seems to be trolling is Reb herself.

And there is difference between a Troll and someone who just has a difference of opinion.

Reactions: 13
The worst thing about the troll video is that she said a load of stuff which hasn’t once been mentioned on here . No one has said the boys are annoying or that she’s fat . But she fails to mention the real concerns on here about the boys room / bedding and doesn’t mention how she’s been called out for being so inconsistent on ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The worst thing about the troll video is that she said a load of stuff which hasn’t once been mentioned on here . No one has said the boys are annoying or that she’s fat . But she fails to mention the real concerns on here about the boys room / bedding and doesn’t mention how she’s been called out for being so inconsistent on ads.
Because people calling her fat or slating the boys gets her more views and comments.

Reactions: 9
Because people calling her fat or slating the boys gets her more views and comments.
Exactly this ! I would love for her to explain why she puts buying cheap tat from ebay above making the boys room lovely and I guess we know the answer for the inconsistent ads ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ

She’s a liar, saying people called her fat & trolled the boys. Trying to get sympathy by playing the victim. You’re a liar Elleh! 😡

Reactions: 14
She’s loving all this new attention she’s getting. She’ll have her moose knuckle out dancing round with her smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She plasters her boys photos all over the internet but we’re the bad parents 😂 Do you know what Paedophiles do with those pictures Ellie? 🤢

• Sick
Even though I don’t think this thread is trolling, if she was bothered by it and said it upset her I would probably feel sorry for her and hold back on commenting in future.

But as she isn’t bothered, like realleh not bothered I’ll continue to express my opinion on her as it’s not bothering her in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if the troll post video meltdown relates to the post about her on another IG page?

*apologies if this has already been mentioned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.