Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are there posts about her on ig? What did they say?
@ukbloggersunveiled they’ve posted a few bits about her but I think the latest may of tipped her over the edge, it’s of Rebecca celebrating her rolls when a couple of weeks ago in her gymshark photo she’s as ripped as a Olympian! 🙄

Reactions: 3
she was being slated on the recent mumsnet thread as well. first time i'd seen her mentioned over there, prob on the mumsnet reddit site too

Reactions: 1
Oh for duck's sake, NO ONE is jealous of you. There's nothing to be jealous of. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Trolling is constantly harassing someone, private messaging them, creating profiles to stalk and leave abusive messages. NOT THE SAME AS TATTLE. Nobody here wishes any of them harm, nobody has threatened them or anything of that sort. If she chooses to come here and read comments about the "content" that she puts in the public domain, then that is entirely her choice. Nobody is forcing her to read here. Yes, most of the comments will not be kind but nearly all of them are fair. Some people choose to spend their free time writing "love your top hun wheres it from?", "you're so goals babe" to these influencers, but I choose to let off steam and vent my frustrations about these shameless mummy floggers. We're all different. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just again catching up, the comments under her video from her fans make me cringe!

Same for some here hun, they get deleted and blocked from her Instagram and YouTube. Obviously she doesn't like the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen the video. Yes Rebecca, my poor children. My poor, poor children who’s mum respects their right to a private childhood. You’re a numpty, my dear.

Reactions: 11
Apparently Instagram is going to make likes and views private so no-one can actually see how many likes you have got which I think will be great 👍🏼

Reactions: 18
She’s doing it for likes and attention from her minions yawn.... create new content love

Reactions: 5
Apparently Instagram is going to make likes and views private so no-one can actually see how many likes you have got which I think will be great 👍🏼
Yup. It’s being trialed in Canada at the moment. You can see that it’s been liked but doesn’t give you a number unless you count every like. It will still show to the poster though. Just not others so people don’t like just for popularity.

Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t have the balls to include in her video ‘why doesn’t woody have appropriate bedding’ or ‘why is she promoting dairy free/Cadbury’s vegan/muscle food’ instead of ‘eurgh she’s so fat’ ‘Eurgh I’m soo jealous’
As the sheep that haven’t quite cottoned on would be thinking hmmm yes I actually agree!
Well anyway the rant has sent over some people who were sitting on the fence and we are here with open arms.... Welcome.

Reactions: 13
I commented on one of her posts asking her how her braces are and that quickly got deleted 😂😂.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves her dogs now! Funny how someone mentioned them before now they have popped up on her Instagram stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20190505-232118~2.png

Actually wrong Rebecca. It's because we would get deleted and blocked. I'd happily write publicly on your profile since nothing I've said is trolling or bullying. But since you censor anything that isn't 100% in line with your opinion, I have no option but to express it here. If you allowed people to air their views then this forum wouldn't exist. I'm afraid you have caused all this yourself through your own actions.

P.s. look up the definition of troll. And while you're at it please share it with your influencer chums.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I watched the troll video she made and I actually laughed for all the wrong reasons. She made suck a dick of herself it was embarrassing. And what I found funny afterwards were all the reposts!! They were all from wanna be mummy vloggers agreeing with her. So it turns out you have to like them and kiss their arses or shut up because none of them can handle criticism and refer to it as ‘bullying’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the troll video she made and I actually laughed for all the wrong reasons. She made suck a dick of herself it was embarrassing. And what I found funny afterwards were all the reposts!! They were all from wanna be mummy vloggers agreeing with her. So it turns out you have to like them and kiss their arses or shut up because none of them can handle criticism and refer to it as ‘bullying’
*EDIT* I meant to say ‘such a dick’ but ‘suck a dick’ seems more appropriate for our elleh 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"you trolls don't bother me, and now I have said my bit I will never mention it again"...... Except to repost everyone with their head up my arse and to sing passive aggressive songs in the car, don't worry about me 🙄😂😂😂 grow the duck up Ellie, this is part of the reason people think your such a bell end, because you contradict yourself so much 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine I went in to work this morning and my boss said ‘let’s have a chat about your performance this month, it wasn’t your best, but I think if you did x,y & z it would really help you’. And instead of saying ‘oh that’s great feedback thanks’ I actually said ‘nah sorry I’m not listening to you, that’s bullying and I’m reporting it, never speak to me like that again, ps your just jealous of me’.
My boss would rip me to shreds 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine I went in to work this morning and my boss said ‘let’s have a chat about your performance this month, it wasn’t your best, but I think if you did x,y & z it would really help you’. And instead of saying ‘oh that’s great feedback thanks’ I actually said ‘nah sorry I’m not listening to you, that’s bullying and I’m reporting it, never speak to me like that again, ps your just jealous of me’.
My boss would rip me to shreds 🙈
🤣 Then shouted “I don’t care what you think about MAY! Troll!!” Got up and started jigging your arse in his/her face...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it really deemed a good idea to plaster your child’s name over them whilst travelling?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.